R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

The Official: I blankity-blank HATE spiders!!!! (+1 picture)

Old 03-06-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
The Official: I blankity-blank HATE spiders!!!! (+1 picture)

Shit-damn-fuck... I hate spiders.

Details; I decided to quit being lazy after HOURS AND HOURS of playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 (xbox360 gamertag: arizonad54) and go for a walk, well, right when I walk out the front door... BAM, a fucking spider web right in my face. I hate that shit. I spent the rest of my walk trying to remove the bits and pieces of web that kept tickling my face. Really no big deal but really annoying.

Fast forward to 15 minutes ago. Time for a late dinner (aka cereal). Unlike other crazies out there, I drop my cereal in the bowl before the milk... (this is how it's properly done ladies and gentlemen!!) ... and right when I'm pouring my raisin bran in, a spider bails from wherever the fuck it was hiding in my hair and on to my cereal. Still annoyed from the web in the face deal, and even more pissed that my cereal was now FUCKED with nasty spider sperm, cooties, eggs, I scooped the spider + cereal in my hand and tossed it in the microwave. Pushed "Popcorn" and sent that pussy ass spider to hell!

For those who will end up PMing me - the spider did not explode, it ran around for awhile and then just simmered and collapsed. AMERICA, fuck yeah!

Thank you for your time, that is all.

Pics for those who need some LOLing;

Feel free to relate or post stories.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:34 PM   #2
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Lol I hate spiders too... and black widow's fucking love my garage.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #3
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
u are chris4x4's hero
Say what?
Old 03-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #4
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Gratz on your kill! You should have that baby stuffed and mounted!
Old 03-06-2010, 07:38 PM   #5
BANNED in 49 states...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco-NB View Post
Gratz on your kill! You should have that baby stuffed and mounted!
I got all the satisfaction I needed/wanted. I pulled it out of there, dropped it in the toilet and then pissed on it.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:41 PM   #6
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Well you handled it better than chris4x4. His house would have been burned down if a spider fell out of his hair and into the cereal.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:45 PM   #7
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
you showed that spider who's in charge huh
Old 03-06-2010, 07:46 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
im a fan of spiders(dont like when im walking to my deer stand early am and run into a web tho....them effin spiders are huge)..................check this one out.......he was in my well house a while back.....

Old 03-06-2010, 07:47 PM   #9
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvsFanTRD View Post
Well you handled it better than chris4x4. His house would have been burned down if a spider fell out of his hair and into the cereal.
Chris4x4 taking care of a spider in his home.

Old 03-06-2010, 07:49 PM   #10
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
im a fan of spiders(dont like when im walking to my deer stand early am and run into a web tho....them effin spiders are huge)..................check this one out.......he was in my well house a while back.....

That thing is HUGE! I'd be afraid to step on him in fear he might eat my foot. Might have to try and shoot that one.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:53 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvsFanTRD View Post
That thing is HUGE! I'd be afraid to step on him in fear he might eat my foot. Might have to try and shoot that one.
Quote:
thats what I was thinkin...........I have a size 14, and I think Id rather grab the shotgun.
just think....that aint that good of a pic of him.......was was as big as a whole brick is deep.....his legs were on the brick above and below where his body is.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:54 PM   #12
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I throw a grenade at every spider that I see. Regardless of it's size.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:54 PM   #14
BANNED in 49 states...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post

FUCK THAT SHIT
Old 03-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #16
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
One night im hlaf asleep in bed and I had a tickle on my chest, figured it was just the sheet so I readjusted and proceded to doze back off. Right before I fall asleep I feel the same thing, so I readjust (I am half asleep so I didnt think too much about it) and try to get back asleep. Then I feel something moving across my chest. So I proceded to jump from a laying position to about 5 feet away from the bed to the light switch and turn it on. I then find a big ass wolf spider laying on my pillow. I go to attempt to assassinate the spider with a ninja attack and it sees me and goes in between the bed and wall. I tore apart my bed to kill that spider, then grabbed a blanket (From the closet) and slept on the couch.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:04 PM   #17
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
I remember Chris said he sprayed a spider with 3M spray adhesive and it is still on the wall in his shop as a warning to other spiders.
I did see in his backyard yesterday, burn marks from fire....and explosions...

Old 03-06-2010, 08:10 PM   #18
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
One night im hlaf asleep in bed and I had a tickle on my chest, figured it was just the sheet so I readjusted and proceded to doze back off. Right before I fall asleep I feel the same thing, so I readjust (I am half asleep so I didnt think too much about it) and try to get back asleep. Then I feel something moving across my chest. So I proceded to jump from a laying position to about 5 feet away from the bed to the light switch and turn it on. I then find a big ass wolf spider laying on my pillow. I go to attempt to assassinate the spider with a ninja attack and it sees me and goes in between the bed and wall. I tore apart my bed to kill that spider, then grabbed a blanket (From the closet) and slept on the couch.

thanks.. u just ruined my sleep tonight.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:11 PM   #19
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allrsdup View Post
thanks.. u just ruined my sleep tonight.
I dont mind spiders, just as long as they arent on me. That just creeps me out
Old 03-06-2010, 08:13 PM   #20
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
u are chris4x4's hero
Negative. I use Fire, and Ammo on Spriders. Maybe some 3M Super 90 now and then..........