R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

*FEELER* OEM Tube Steps Powder Coated Black

Old 03-23-2010, 10:49 PM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
*FEELER* OEM Tube Steps Powder Coated Black

I just want to get an idea if anyone would be willing to buy my OEM tube steps from me. The passenger side has a small scratch on it where someone hit it with a car door but I fixed it with some glossy paint an you don't notice its there. These used to be the stock silver color but I had them powder coated glossy back to match my truck better. The pastic pads had to come off on these just to make sure the clips where good still and the pad stays on I added a black sheet metal screw to each one and counter sinked it. It looks like that how they came. I'm only looking to get like $150 for them. If you wanna try to work a deal PM me and we can see what we come up with.

Here is a far pic just so the thread doesn't get deleted but I'll post better pic tomorrow after I wash them off because it was raining today.

Old 03-23-2010, 10:51 PM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
raining? this morning was shit the rest of the day was beautiful

glwts
Old 03-24-2010, 12:13 AM   #3
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Is this too much? $150?
Old 03-24-2010, 12:17 AM   #4
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
150 is far post them on craigslist bro nice truck!
Old 03-24-2010, 10:38 AM   #5
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Army: 100% Disabled
Notty's Tacoma Gallery
I've been looking for some black steps, but not sure if I want these or not. Better pics when you get a chance would be great!
Old 03-24-2010, 11:14 AM   #6
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notty View Post
I've been looking for some black steps, but not sure if I want these or not. Better pics when you get a chance would be great!
I'll get some better ones today. The only reason I'm getting rid of them is because I'm having another member build me a set of sliders.