Notices

In need of good body shop

Old 04-03-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
I'd rather eat dirt
AZ11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Shaun
AZ11's Tacoma Gallery
In need of good body shop

Hey guys, my pops backed into my truck last night while i was visiting and now i need a good body shop in the Phoenix area. My dad doesn't want to go through his companies insurance so it needs to be a reasonably priced service. Any suggestions?
Old 04-03-2010, 12:31 PM   #2
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
chris will fix it.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:32 PM   #3
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
i've gone here and they had great service
http://www.piccionecustoms.com/Picci...aint&Body.html
Old 04-03-2010, 12:37 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
chris will fix it.
More than likely make it worse anyway.....
Old 04-03-2010, 12:41 PM   #5
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Scotts Coach Works... in central Phoenix.

http://www.scottscoachworks.com/