R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Az TW Boating Trip

Old 04-05-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Az TW Boating Trip

I was thinking since it is getting warm we should maybe get chris involved and maybe get pontoon boat and some sea doos involved and get in an awesome day at the lake!!! who is down?
Old 04-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Im in! Give me about 2 weeks notice, so I can get the boat ready
Old 04-05-2010, 07:20 PM   #3
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think Abailey has a couple jetskiis...or access to them. All we need is a Pontoon, and were set!
Old 04-05-2010, 07:37 PM   #4
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think that would be awesome chris! get us all out on the lake and have fun! hopefully other people will chime in and say they are interested
Old 04-06-2010, 02:43 PM   #6
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
ummm....I got kayaks
Old 04-06-2010, 02:45 PM   #7
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in! Oh, wait...
Old 04-06-2010, 02:51 PM   #9
Almost there

Kayas work also! Chris can tow us in them haha
Old 04-06-2010, 02:57 PM   #10
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post

Hell Yeah...for some reason that sounds kinda fun.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:02 PM   #11
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
I so want to try this.

I'm in. I have....my amazingly awesome photography skills?
Old 04-06-2010, 03:07 PM   #12
Veteran Redleg

We'll call it "Water Skiing"
Old 04-06-2010, 03:21 PM   #13
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
id do it, but i have no watercraft
Old 04-06-2010, 05:11 PM   #14

Quote:
ummm....I got kayaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
I'm in! Oh, wait...
C'mon down Dave!!

Quote:
Quote:
DAM RIGHT!!!! We can see how fats we can get them up too! Maybe set a record Kyak speed....somthing......BUT....I asume NO responsability for damage to kyaks, persons, etc.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:23 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
We need a spot for our Tacomas again. Maybe grill some hotdogs and burgers?
Hell yeah!! I went "scouting" today, and the island we had before, is now under about 15' of water. Still lots of beaches to park on. Also, the road we drove in on, is under water, but it should make for a nice swimming area, as it is kinda secluded between those 2 hills, and not too deep

I should have my boat ready in the next coupple of weeks, so if anyone wants to go out, and do some exploring before hand, Let me know! Only day Im not free is the 24th of this month. I have a meeting for work.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #17
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Hell yeah!! I went "scouting" today, and the island we had before, is now under about 15' of water. Still lots of beaches to park on. Also, the road we drove in on, is under water, but it should make for a nice swimming area, as it is kinda secluded between those 2 hills, and not too deep

I should have my boat ready in the next coupple of weeks, so if anyone wants to go out, and do some exploring before hand, Let me know! Only day Im not free is the 24th of this month. I have a meeting for work.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:14 PM   #18
Almost there

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotadude5 View Post
id do it, but i have no watercraft
neither do i...we can figure out the more watercraft thing later but interest in this is the most important.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:20 PM   #19

I can hold 7 in the boat.....Not alot of move arround space, but 7 ( + me) can fit. I guess more can "fit", but I dont want a bunch of you guys rubbing up on me....
Old 04-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #20
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I can hold 7 in the boat.....Not alot of move arround space, but 7 ( + me) can fit. I guess more can "fit", but I dont want a bunch of you guys rubbing up on me....
It's ok, we can just throw someone out while we are cruising if there are too many people. NOT ME!