R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Overland Expo 2010

Old 04-06-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
DblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
DblD's Tacoma Gallery
Overland Expo 2010

Anyone from here going to the Overland Expo? Itís being held in Amado, AZ the weekend of April 16-18. Here is a link to the Overland Expo Home Page.

http://ovexpo.com/Home.html

Iíd like to hear from anyone local to this area. Are there any good scenic drives to get me off the interstates? How about BLM land that can be accessed for some off roading?

Thanks,

Dd
Old 04-06-2010, 08:43 PM   #2
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DblD View Post
Anyone from here going to the Overland Expo? Itís being held in Amado, AZ the weekend of April 16-18. Here is a link to the Overland Expo Home Page.

http://ovexpo.com/Home.html

Iíd like to hear from anyone local to this area. Are there any good scenic drives to get me off the interstates? How about BLM land that can be accessed for some off roading?

Thanks,

Dd
From What i have been told thats an awesome thing to go to. I've never been but when we did the annual Four Peaks clean-up they were giving away tickets for it as drawing prizes. as far as Where its held I've never been out there before.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:37 PM   #3
Lichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lichen's Tacoma Gallery
I plan on going for 1 or 2 days. I am totally unfamiliar with the area. Look at the dispersed camping thread over on EXPO. It looks like most of us are looking at the Mt. Hopkins Rd. over to FS 143. On Google Earth, it looks like there are probably a lot of little trails in the area. I will probably be in my FJC. Hope to see you there.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:19 AM   #4
moulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nice
moulin6801's Tacoma Gallery
I am planning to go in 2012!! Are you???
Old 01-17-2012, 06:28 PM   #5
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
If I am in town I am so there!!!
Old 01-17-2012, 11:05 PM   #6
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
I WANNA GO!!!
Old 01-18-2012, 05:17 PM   #7
AZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
AZHornet's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe Caravan?

I would be down for going.