R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Locking Gas Caps

Old 04-12-2010, 03:01 PM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Locking Gas Caps

If any of the AZ Crew needs a locking gas cap they are 75% off clearance right now at target. they are fram brand. It was like $3.50 for it. Our caps are the ones with the TWO TRIANGLES.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:03 PM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
sweet! hey are there any harbor feight 20% coupons anywhere?
Old 04-12-2010, 03:04 PM   #3
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
sweet! hey are there any harbor feight 20% coupons anywhere?
Not that I know of but I should be getting a new ad in the mail soon.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:08 PM   #4
doug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of light

doug355r's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info. Looks like ill be getting one tomorrow.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:23 PM   #5
AZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
AZBACKCOUNTRY's Tacoma Gallery
A- Thanks for the head up ! I just picked one up! Thanks for noting the one with the 2 triangles as there were like 6 different model #'s!

Never liked the fact that the gas cap on the Gen 2- didn't lock!

Azbackcountry
Old 04-12-2010, 07:28 PM   #6
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Hmmm nice I might have to stop by Target tomorrow...
Old 04-12-2010, 07:31 PM   #7
red balls got me!
IamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Turd chaser!!
Name: adam
IamTacO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZBACKCOUNTRY View Post
A- Thanks for the head up ! I just picked one up! Thanks for noting the one with the 2 triangles as there were like 6 different model #'s!

Azbackcountry
my gen 1 didn't lock either! do you happen to know if the "two triangles" works for all gens?
Old 04-12-2010, 09:58 PM   #8
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Azbackcountry
I meant as in it had two triangles on the cap that screws in. I threw away the package so I didn't have the model lol
Old 04-13-2010, 05:41 AM   #9
AZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
AZBACKCOUNTRY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I meant as in it had two triangles on the cap that screws in. I threw away the package so I didn't have the model
That helped me find the right one- The package on the one I bought was RG-506. Mine is a 2008 -gen 2. I don't know about gen 1 ...I tried to go online last night and find the Fram/online guide, but didn't locate that.

Azbackcountry
Old 04-13-2010, 05:34 PM   #10
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
That helped me find the right one- The package on the one I bought was RG-506. Mine is a 2008 -gen 2. I don't know about gen 1 ...I tried to go online last night and find the Fram/online guide, but didn't locate that.

Azbackcountry
I picked up that exact one... but couldn't get it to actually lock, let alone actually secure half the time. Took it back immediately oh well :/
Old 04-13-2010, 05:42 PM   #11
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
I got one awhile back at Kragen that works pretty good--$16 bucks though. I believe the brand is "Stant."