R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

its official!

Old 04-16-2010, 06:00 PM   #1
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
its official!

http://www.kvoa.com/news/az-to-allow...ithout-permit/
Old 04-16-2010, 06:27 PM   #2
Bones308 will become famous soon enoughBones308 will become famous soon enough

Name: You can call me "V"
Bones308's Tacoma Gallery
WOOOHOO! this is the greatest news I have heard since sliced bread! Its about freaking time, people are starting to wake up and realize that any kind of gun controll is bad news. 2nd amendment baby! Its what sets this contry apart from all others. I am so excited about this, the crime numbers are going to freaking plummit, because criminals are going to think twice now!!!!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 06:33 PM   #3
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-16-2010, 06:36 PM   #4
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Cool. Im going to start carrying now.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:44 PM   #5
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
I would still recommend getting the CCW. Its a good class that teaches you more than anything knowing WHEN to use your firearm. And a basic handgun safety course. It is a tool and its best to be trained first with any tool before using.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:03 PM   #7
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
I would still recommend getting the CCW. Its a good class that teaches you more than anything knowing WHEN to use your firearm. And a basic handgun safety course. It is a tool and its best to be trained first with any tool before using.
Ya good luck to you guys in az! Now there are going to be a bunch of dumb asshole's carrying guns that have no training Buy a bullet proof vest!
Old 04-16-2010, 09:05 PM   #8
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
desertdude59's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Ya good luck to you guys in az now a bunch of dumb asshole will be carry guns that have no training Buy a bullet proof vest!
Sad but TRUE
Old 04-16-2010, 09:43 PM   #9
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
i don't know...i'm inclined to think that most of the thugs you really have to worry about already carry weapons, regardless of the legality of it. at least that's how it is here in washington dc. just my $0.02 though. i hope all turns out well and this ends up being a good thing for you AZ folks. and if so, it'd be nice if VA followed.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:50 PM   #10

Firefighter:
Quote:
Ya good luck to you guys in az! Now there are going to be a bunch of dumb asshole's carrying guns that have no training Buy a bullet proof vest!

You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

You said "NOW..."

Previously, anyone who could pass the background check could go out and buy a firearm and open carry it in the state of AZ without any training.

What this new law does is enable that same person to say, put a coat on over the firearm that was previously on their hip without any fear of breaking the law. So why should someone who is legally allowed to own a weapon and open carry it not have the right to have it concealed?
Old 04-16-2010, 09:52 PM   #11
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You said "NOW..."

Previously, anyone who could pass the background check could go out and buy a firearm and open carry it in the state of AZ without any training.

What this new law does is enable that same person to say, put a coat on over the firearm that was previously on their hip without any fear of breaking the law. So why should someone who is legally allowed to own a weapon and open carry it not have the right to have it concealed?
Indeed. Tis true.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:54 PM   #13
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You said "NOW..."

Trust me i know what i am talking about the law is the same in vegas but now people can Conseal THE WEPON! in your state witch means that More people that dont have any tranning will carry them because it can be consealed!!!!!!! Not alot of people would carry a gun on there belt out in the open but more would carry it on the wast under there shirt right relax bro and when you come out to vegas we can go shotting!
Old 04-16-2010, 09:59 PM   #14
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!...My permit is worthless now

But I think if you have your permit...you just show the place your buying the gun from and they sell you a gun...no back ground check wait! They just make a copy and off you go ...Thats what I heard anyway
Old 04-16-2010, 09:59 PM   #15

Firefighter:
Quote:
Trust me i know what i am talking about the law is the same in vegas but now people can Conseal THE WEPON! in your state witch means that More people that dont have any tranning will carry them because it can be consealed!!!!!!! Not alot of people would carry a gun on there belt out in the open but more would carry it on the wast under there shirt right relax bro and when you come out to vegas we can go shotting!
No I still don't think you know what you're talking about. You told us to go out and buy bulletproof vests because dumb assholes without any training would be carrying concealed.

But this just allows those dumb assholes without any training to just cover up their weapons that they legally purchased in the first place without any training.

But you're right. I'm sure Alaska and Vermont are just overflowing with cases of dumb assholes that are legally allowed to own a weapon just shooting the towns up.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:00 PM   #16
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It does not seem like you know what you are talking about. There are PLENTY of people here who open carry. It's not uncommon at all.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:00 PM   #17

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Nice!...My permit is worthless now

But I think if you have your permit...you just show the place your buying the gun from and they sell you a gun...no back ground check wait! They just make a copy and off you go ...Thats what I heard anyway
I BELIEVE you still need the permit to carry in certain parks, bars/restaurants that allow the firearms.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:00 PM   #18
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Fuck that!!!!!! You come here
Old 04-16-2010, 10:01 PM   #19
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
desertdude59's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No I still don't think you know what you're talking about. You told us to go out and buy bulletproof vests because dumb assholes without any training would be carrying concealed.

But this just allows those dumb assholes without any training to just cover up their weapons that they legally purchased in the first place without any training.

But you're right. I'm sure Alaska and Vermont are just overflowing with cases of dumb assholes that are legally allowed to own a weapon just shooting the towns up.

Old 04-16-2010, 10:03 PM   #20

Quote:
I BELIEVE you still need the permit to carry in certain parks, bars/restaurants that allow the firearms.
Yea, that makes sense