R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

I'm on a boat! *Pics*

Old 04-17-2010, 07:23 PM   #1
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on a boat! *Pics*

Went out to Lake Pleasant with chris4x4, ColtsTRD and his fiance. Was a fun time. Thanks guys!

Oh and my name is Biggles.

We saw JDMCQ!

Real bait!

Caught no fishies.

Paaaaaaarty!

Old 04-17-2010, 07:26 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
damn looks like fun. catch anything or get skunked?
Old 04-17-2010, 07:28 PM   #3
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
damn looks like fun. catch anything or get skunked?
Scott caught like 3 trees. That was it. For some reason, the fish didn't bite on Chris's flaming hot cheeto bait .

Didn't get skunked. We hit up "party cove" though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8F3UE9qFsg
Old 04-17-2010, 07:29 PM   #4
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you were on the wrong boat!
Old 04-17-2010, 07:30 PM   #5
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Thank God you posted the video. I was worried.
Old 04-17-2010, 07:32 PM   #6
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
Looks like you were on the wrong boat!
They invited me to come over. The fuzz was on their way though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Thank God you posted the video. I was worried.

Quotes of the day:

"SHE'S ONLY 16!!!"

"I'm on a boat!"

"Connor needs a girlfriend."
Old 04-17-2010, 07:54 PM   #8
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Nice cmack, filter is a little tricky till you get use to it. I would adjust it for several shots and then forget about it.
Looks like you were a little overcast.
I'm guilty of doing the same. Adjusting it and then forgetting about it. Oh well. I just need some practice with it!
Old 04-17-2010, 08:01 PM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
That was a good time! Especially, when "Biggles" was standing up, and I throttled up and tried to dump him

Had a great time guys!!! Too bad we didnt get any shots of my boat
Old 04-17-2010, 08:04 PM   #10
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
damn, there are some nice boats out there!
Old 04-17-2010, 08:05 PM   #11
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
That was a good time! Especially, when "Biggles" was standing up, and I throttled up and tried to dump him

Had a great time guys!!! Too bad we didnt get any shots of my boat
Next time I promise to get some pics of your boat!
Old 04-17-2010, 08:08 PM   #12
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
damn, there are some nice boats out there!
Hell Yeah there are!!! I made a comment that I felt like I was showing up to a car show, driving a Pinto I think "Never Enough" was afraid to race us though
Old 04-17-2010, 08:12 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
No locky. No speed limit on the water. I think we beat a few boats out there. And caught some air a few times too!
Old 04-17-2010, 08:15 PM   #16
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No locky. No speed limit on the water. I think we beat a few boats out there. And caught some air a few times too!

sounds like fun!

My father in law has a Tahoe boat we cruise around in every now and then during the summer.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:36 PM   #17
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Somewhat murdered out boat!

Old 04-17-2010, 08:38 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what about no wake zones where future employees are fishing in john boats?

by the way...please take connor and scott sunglasses shopping so they can stop trying to be brian
Old 04-17-2010, 08:39 PM   #19
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We only lost once to that one dude in the 1000HP boat. If I was driving, I could have beat him though!

We disrupted a sailboat race too.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:41 PM   #20
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
what about no wake zones where future employees are fishing in john boats?

by the way...please take connor and scott sunglasses shopping so they can stop trying to be brian
I'll agree to that, but only if I don't have to pay for the sunglasses! Oh and my freaking shoulders and back are sunburnt! Sheeeet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8T095mFdW8