R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Heart Attack Grill

Old 04-22-2010, 09:27 PM   #2
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
i think it was on man vs food once... or some food show i remember the hot waitress
Old 04-22-2010, 09:37 PM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Its an awesome place and the waitresses are dressed as nurses
Old 04-22-2010, 09:38 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Its fucking gross and dirty as fuck. I will never eat there again. and the girls that work there weren't even hot.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:42 PM   #5
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
never been there
Old 04-22-2010, 09:43 PM   #7
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
just come to AZ for a visit
Old 04-22-2010, 09:44 PM   #8
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Been there, ate there... It was cool..
Old 04-22-2010, 09:47 PM   #9
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Its up the street from my house. If I'm going to spend $14 on a burger and fries I'll go to the Library in Tempe or The Kilted Tilt. they have hot girls working

It used to be located in Downtown PHX but it got closed down for many years because they couldn't pass the health code. It opened up over here a lil over a year ago and it was still gross inside and trashy. not even hot. there was this like 50 year old working. The two somewhat cute girls were working in the back. It would be a cool place if it was nice and was in tempe or scottsdale because they would have a better chance of getting hot chicks and it being nice place.

I haven't been for like 8 months so it may have gotten better but idk.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:47 PM   #10
bruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant future
Navy: ET1
Name: Scott
bruinsrme's Tacoma Gallery
Great burger or maybe it was the cheap beer and girls dressed like nurses.
Either was great experience
Old 04-22-2010, 09:49 PM   #11
On my second taco now....
astral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
astral's Tacoma Gallery
I've been there. They have these counters that surround the middle and you sit on the outside. The waitresses in super tiny skirts walk around in the middle and they have mirrors at 45 degree angles pointing up so you can see their asses under the skirts.

It is a strange place.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:01 PM   #12
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.thelibraryusa.com/

http://www.tiltedkilt.com/index.php?itemid=3
Old 04-22-2010, 10:03 PM   #14
bruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant future
Navy: ET1
Name: Scott
bruinsrme's Tacoma Gallery

kilt lifter "YUMMIE"
Old 04-22-2010, 10:11 PM   #15
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Both are fun places. I might get a tilted kilt 5 mins from my house instead of 15 mins a way haha
Old 04-22-2010, 10:22 PM   #16
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Both are fun places. I might get a tilted kilt 5 mins from my house instead of 15 mins a way haha
Is that one off of Mill ave?

I thought I saw it once during an evening Friday night stroll down mill ave.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:24 PM   #17
Rainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0331/1391
Rainman998's Tacoma Gallery
I vote Tilted Kilt. The waitresses have nice plad belts they wear.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:24 PM   #18
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Is that one off of Mill ave?

I thought I saw it once during an evening Friday night stroll down mill ave.
The Library is right off mill ave.

Tilted kilt there are like 4 of them. One in tempe/chandler, one in scottsdale, one in mesa and one on the west side.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:28 PM   #19
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
The Library is right off mill ave.

Tilted kilt there are like 4 of them. One in chandler, one in scottsdale, one in mesa and one on the west side.
Ahhh. Well it was like 1am. I went to an ASU baseball game and afterwards we all went over to Mill Ave for a bit.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:27 AM   #20
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
ill agree alex, the library has them beat with the chicks factor!