R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

5100 install?

Old 05-08-2010, 11:16 AM   #1
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
5100 install?

About to order some bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks and I'm looking for a good place to get them installed.

I called Desert Rat and they quoted me $200 for the install and $89 for the allignment. Is this a good deal?

If you know of another place to get it done at let me know
Old 05-08-2010, 11:17 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Dude just wait for the next MOD Day and we can help you install em

Its pretty damn easy
Old 05-08-2010, 11:20 AM   #3
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RPain's Tacoma Gallery
well summer is coming up and its very unlikely I'll have time to make it to anything with senior trips and moving into college coming up. If a mod day comes up and I can make it i'll definately chose that over a shop though!
Old 05-08-2010, 11:24 AM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You just doing the front right?
Old 05-08-2010, 11:27 AM   #5

RPain's Tacoma Gallery
Yes sir
Old 05-08-2010, 11:33 AM   #6

Well I just called Off Road Unlimited and they said 275-300 for just the install....the guy said it'd be 2-3 hours of labor which is bullshit! I told him "just for the front" and he said yes...so don't go there! There dumb asses!!!
Old 05-08-2010, 11:36 AM   #7

RPain's Tacoma Gallery
haha yeah i work right next to offroad unlimited and i've stopped in there a couple of times and i haven't been impressed by anything they have except the big truck out front.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:36 AM   #8

K, called 4 wheel parts in Mesa and it'd be 375 for install and alignment.

Sounds like Desert Rat is the best deal so for
Old 05-08-2010, 11:37 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPain View Post
haha yeah i work right next to offroad unlimited and i've stopped in there a couple of times and i haven't been impressed by anything they have except the big truck out front.
Exactly
Old 05-08-2010, 04:36 PM   #10
Done, Retired from here :)
Veinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Corpsman
Name: Roy
Veinguy's Tacoma Gallery
Desert Rat quoted me the same price here in Tucson, that's for front and rear; that's where I'm taking mine.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:29 PM   #11

RPain's Tacoma Gallery
yeah they sound like they have the best prices, I still have to wait for DSMS to get some more 5100's in stock tho. Desert Rat wanted $230 for them so i politely declined ha.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:12 PM   #12
Done, Retired from here :)
Veinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Corpsman
Name: Roy
Veinguy's Tacoma Gallery
That's where I got mine, they have the best prices and the service was great. They were also pretty quick with getting more in stock, I didn't have to wait as long as I thought I would.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:33 PM   #13
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
desert rat seems to have the best prices of all the shops around for installs on just about anything
Old 05-09-2010, 12:02 AM   #14

RPain's Tacoma Gallery
sick im pumped, getting my new wheels next week and the lift sometime soon. i'm going to have a pretty truck.