R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Weekly Monday Meets/Chill/Happy Hour

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2010, 11:05 AM   #41
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
I know I saw that!! on Saturday two people got hit on a motorcycle by a truck just up the street from my house. Crazy stuff but I think they're still alive. And fir their bike, just a pile of metal and plastic now.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:18 AM   #42
Bretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bret
Bretsuaz48's Tacoma Gallery
This town is too crazy to ride any kind of bike.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:07 PM   #44
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Next Meet is Dave and Busters Monday at 6:30 unitl whenever
Old 05-18-2010, 10:23 PM   #45
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Dammit! That's pretty close to me, and that's one night I know I cannot make it.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:29 PM   #47
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
dave and busters in scottsdale or tempe?
Old 05-18-2010, 10:31 PM   #48
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPain View Post
Read the first post

Tempe
Old 05-18-2010, 10:33 PM   #49
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We will convoy out to one of these soon. When I'm out of school ('m not done on Friday, like you), then I should be able to make it to some

Quote:
Read the first post

Tempe
crap. i'm retarded. not as close as i thought. makes me feel slightly better.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:37 PM   #50
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RPain's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i was gonna say i didn't think it was the one by us. got my 5100's on today Weekly Monday Meets/Chill/Happy Hour-img_1184.jpg
Old 05-18-2010, 10:39 PM   #51
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah i was gonna say i didn't think it was the one by us. got my 5100's on today Attachment 60699
Looks clean man! I dig the new wheels too. And I guess that answers my question about the suspension in the front that I just posted on your facebook.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:44 PM   #52

RPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Looks clean man! I dig the new wheels too. And I guess that answers my question about the suspension in the front that I just posted on your facebook.
Didn't even notice that ha, rides really nice though
Old 05-18-2010, 10:45 PM   #53
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Didn't even notice that ha, rides really nice though
I bet. Mine rides a lot better now compared to the last ones. I have Explorers (?) on the front now though. I've got jdmcq's shocks and springs on mine now.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:56 PM   #54
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Dave and busters?! After my argument you still decided on it huh, amaes?lol
well let's call my dad, aka Bret.haha
Old 05-19-2010, 08:16 AM   #56
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
I'm going to talk with the wife and see if she will want to go to this. She loves DB!
Sweet. I'm always up to meeting new people.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:35 PM   #57
Bretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Just clarifying thatit is the one in Tempe. I was going to go to the one in Scottsdale. I didn't know there was on e in Tempe!
Old 05-22-2010, 08:58 PM   #59
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
Dave and busters?! After my argument you still decided on it huh, amaes?lol
well let's call my dad, aka Bret.haha
Too funny. I didn't even see this. Kenny said I had to go so you could get in. Damn, I feel old!

Products Discussed in this Thread