R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Weekly Monday Meets/Chill/Happy Hour

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2010, 11:32 AM   #582
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody meeting up tonight? Might be able to make it.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:33 PM   #584
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Steak night tonight...maybe next monday?
Old 11-15-2010, 04:14 PM   #586
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
Steak? Umm... My wallet is allergic to steak.lol
LOL! This is gonna be 2 times this week!
Old 11-15-2010, 05:03 PM   #588
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
Well whatever. I'm down for steak today. Where at?
Dude I think he ment steak night at his house is tonight so he's out for tonight...
Old 11-15-2010, 05:15 PM   #590
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Did you guys decide to do something tonight?
Old 11-15-2010, 05:21 PM   #591
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I don't think anyone has... I dunno I'd probably head out if someone pics a spot
Old 11-15-2010, 05:21 PM   #592
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm just gonna spend some time with Mom. Family all flew out, so she's all alone...sorry guys
Old 11-15-2010, 06:09 PM   #594
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I wasn't all the way out here in Buckeye...ugh.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:54 PM   #595
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
I wish I wasn't all the way out here in Buckeye...ugh.
Hey you just moved.... lol
Old 11-15-2010, 07:23 PM   #596
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Hey you just moved.... lol
Yeah, Avondale wasn't much closer though. Plus, I currently am still making daily trips to the old house... Still have animals there. Heh.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:43 PM   #597
Iron Beard

Quote:
Yeah, Avondale wasn't much closer though. Plus, I currently am still making daily trips to the old house... Still have animals there. Heh.
You gotta get that done lol... that'd get annoying fast.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:18 PM   #598
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You gotta get that done lol... that'd get annoying fast.
Yes, it is. However, I have a dog that does not get along with others so she is there until I figure out what to do with her. (Long story...) It's nice not to have to do a careful doggie shuffle everyday. Not sure what we will be doing with her once the lease is up though.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:11 PM   #599
Iron Beard

Quote:
Yes, it is. However, I have a dog that does not get along with others so she is there until I figure out what to do with her. (Long story...) It's nice not to have to do a careful doggie shuffle everyday. Not sure what we will be doing with her once the lease is up though.
Mmmm, maybe you can find her a new home?
Old 11-15-2010, 11:49 PM   #600
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mmmm, maybe you can find her a new home?
We have been trying since March. It's hard to find someone that wants a dog that does not have ANY other animals...

Products Discussed in this Thread