R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Weekly Monday Meets/Chill/Happy Hour

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2013, 10:05 PM   #1941
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery
so.. are any of the sort of meetings you guys do acceptable for 16 year olds? or are we not cool enough for you guys
Old 08-28-2013, 10:29 PM   #1943
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Nope. Not cool enough.
Way to make him feel welcome Josh haha
Old 08-28-2013, 10:29 PM   #1944
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamerMan View Post
so.. are any of the sort of meetings you guys do acceptable for 16 year olds? or are we not cool enough for you guys
I mean im 17 if that helps lol, usually im not accepted, pushed away, and made fun of for my age

Edit: jk I guess these guys are pretty cool. Maybeee...
Old 08-28-2013, 10:39 PM   #1945
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
I mean im 17 if that helps lol, usually im not accepted, pushed away, and made fun of for my age

Edit: jk I guess these guys are pretty cool. Maybeee...
it feels so cool to have this kind of a community for just a truck.. but a fantastic truck..
Old 08-28-2013, 10:40 PM   #1946
____livevil____
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS2013TACO View Post
Way to make him feel welcome Josh haha

Just givin the new guy shiz.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:49 PM   #1947
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post

Just givin the new guy shiz.
Haha I know its all good
Old 08-28-2013, 10:53 PM   #1948

Quote:
Haha I know its all good

W.. Wait.. he was??
Old 08-28-2013, 10:57 PM   #1949

Quote:
W.. Wait.. he was??
Yeah he was joking
Old 08-28-2013, 10:59 PM   #1950

Quote:
Yeah he was joking

Old 08-28-2013, 11:02 PM   #1951

Quote:

Haha
Old 08-28-2013, 11:04 PM   #1952

Quote:
Haha

sorry lol it was deserved
Old 08-28-2013, 11:07 PM   #1953

Quote:
sorry lol it was deserved
You will fit in around here just fine haha
Old 08-28-2013, 11:12 PM   #1954

Quote:
You will fit in around here just fine haha

I've lurked for much too long
Old 08-29-2013, 02:29 AM   #1955
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've lurked for much too long
stop lerkin haha we need more 1st gens
Old 08-29-2013, 07:52 AM   #1956

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
stop lerkin haha we need more 1st gens

Well I'm here now
Old 08-29-2013, 08:04 AM   #1957
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Well I'm here now
good deal man.. whats your set up?
Old 08-29-2013, 08:11 AM   #1958

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
good deal man.. whats your set up?
Close to stock.. But I just couldn't let that happen haha. I'm in a pre-runner with the TRD package

EDIT: Whoops.. Forgot. I've got a re-usable k&n intake a Gibson performance exhaust and some sort of custom grille
Old 08-29-2013, 08:15 AM   #1959
Mas Tequila!!!

sweet thats moslty like me but i got glass and bumper with AEM intake and JBA catback exhaust.. my next mod is LT
Old 08-29-2013, 08:16 AM   #1960

Here she is
Attached Thumbnails
Weekly Monday Meets/Chill/Happy Hour-image.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread