R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Trade my 265s for your 285s???

Old 05-11-2010, 11:43 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Question Trade my 265s for your 285s???

Okay, So I know this is a shot in the dark but....

Anyone wanna trade my 265/75/16 Hankook DynaPro A/Ts for your 285/75/16s A/T or M/T? I bought these tires about a year ago from DT. They have 15,000 miles on them and have little signs of wear and they have a 50k mile tread warranty. I'd like the 285s to have a good amount of tread left. Would be willing to trade the wheels too...their 16x8 ATX Chambers with 4.5" BS. But the new wheels must have the same BS!!

I know there's gotta be some of you guys that are disappointed with your MPG's and wish you would've stayed with 265s

If your interested just PM me

Old 05-11-2010, 11:49 PM   #2
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
Damn sorry Scott just gave my 285s Hankooks away only had them on for a couple months. Bump for you man good luck
Old 05-11-2010, 11:51 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
Damn sorry Scott just gave my 285s Hankooks away only had them on for a couple months. Bump for you man good luck

Get em back

Thanks for the bump bud
Old 05-12-2010, 06:25 AM   #5
MachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Nick
MachoTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
those hankooks are awesome friggin tires man. it sucks though because the rest of the tire world is catching on to them and their price keeps going up and up
Old 05-12-2010, 10:50 AM   #6
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoTaco10 View Post
those hankooks are awesome friggin tires man. it sucks though because the rest of the tire world is catching on to them and their price keeps going up and up
Get the MTs even better
Old 05-12-2010, 12:04 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
Get the MTs even better
the M/Ts are sick looking...wouldn't mind swapping for those at all
Old 05-12-2010, 10:25 PM   #8
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I've got the Hankook Dynapro MT's on my truck , I love em ,

free bump
Old 05-12-2010, 10:45 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I've got the Hankook Dynapro MT's on my truck , I love em ,

free bump
Yea, there nice lookin tires! Thanks for the bump dude!
Old 05-16-2010, 09:29 PM   #11

Anybody from AZ??
Old 05-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #12
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in AZ!

Old 05-16-2010, 09:35 PM   #13
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
ummm....trade them for 315s, then i'll trade for 285s
Old 05-16-2010, 09:35 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I'm in AZ!

But you don't have 285s
Old 05-16-2010, 09:35 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
ummm....trade them for 315s, then i'll trade for 285s
lol...
Old 05-16-2010, 11:36 PM   #16
teambcw is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
teambcw's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 05-26-2010, 12:13 AM   #18
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
bump.....traded my 285s+$200 for these....

Old 05-26-2010, 08:14 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
bump.....traded my 285s+$200 for these....

NICE!!!!!

Bump!!!