R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Lake Pleasant Meet & Greet Saturday, June 12th

Old 05-22-2010, 08:12 AM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Lake Pleasant Meet & Greet Saturday, June 12th

Who can make it?
Old 05-22-2010, 08:15 AM   #2
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Right here.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:04 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Also, If you can bring a boat, or watercraft, please post.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:12 PM   #5
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Can't. I've got ACTs that day.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:12 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
On Saturday??
Old 05-22-2010, 02:14 PM   #7
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
On Saturday??
Yep. I think I told you that too a while ago

June 3 = Surgery
June 12 = ACTs (Kind of like the SATs, except I chose ACTs cause it's made more for in state universities)
Old 05-22-2010, 02:14 PM   #8

Quote:
Yep. I think I told you that too a while ago

June 3 = Surgery
June 12 = ACTs (Kind of like the SATs, except I chose ACTs cause it's made more for in state universities)
Ah...I forgot.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:21 PM   #9
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Ah...I forgot.
Oh well. No worries.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:02 PM   #11
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Connor, if you cant make it, suggest a date dude.. I just posted the 12th because its 4 weeks out..
Old 05-22-2010, 06:13 PM   #12
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I missed mod day because of my ACT's now im retaking my ACT's on june 12th too haha. where is your testing center?
Old 05-22-2010, 06:15 PM   #13

Get some dates, and I can add a poll
Old 05-22-2010, 06:17 PM   #14
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDSPRT View Post
Connor, if you cant make it, suggest a date dude.. I just posted the 12th because its 4 weeks out..
The only two dates so far that I've got stuff that I cannot change is June 3 and 12. Surgery and ACTs. Any time other than that should be fine, unless I'm working by then. You guys can go with whatever works best for everyone though. I'm sure we will have a couple of these this summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPain View Post
I missed mod day because of my ACT's now im retaking my ACT's on june 12th too haha. where is your testing center?
Moon Valley. Where are yours?
Old 05-22-2010, 06:18 PM   #15
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Moon Valley. Where are yours?
Dobson :P
Old 05-22-2010, 06:32 PM   #16
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I was hoping your were moon valley too so I could make you drive me out there haha
Old 05-22-2010, 06:34 PM   #17
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
The 12th sounds good...but I got every weekend off so whatever's best for you guys honestly
Old 05-22-2010, 08:08 PM   #18
Bretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bret
Bretsuaz48's Tacoma Gallery
I am planning on going and taking the boat. I am wide open on dates. I can go any day. Just not a crazy holiday weekend.

What does everyone usually do for food and beverages?
Old 05-22-2010, 08:34 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bretsuaz48 View Post
I am planning on going and taking the boat. I am wide open on dates. I can go any day. Just not a crazy holiday weekend.

What does everyone usually do for food and beverages?
Last time we had a BBQ, and everyone brought a littel somthing. Not sure what we'll do this time. Worst case, we could fill the boats with everyone, and cruise to the resturant at Scorpion bay.