R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ ROAD TRIP!! Help me out TW!

Old 05-27-2010, 11:03 AM   #1
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
AZ ROAD TRIP!! Help me out TW!

OK all you Scottsdale guys...

My fiance and I are taking a road trip out to Paradise Valley the weekend of 6/4. It is the first time I have been there, so I don't know where I should go, what there is to do out there, or any good local restaurants.

Any suggestions??

Help an AZ border supporter out
Old 05-27-2010, 11:04 AM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...it-thread.html

should be some info on scottsdale there.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:52 AM   #3
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Dude you have to come out to my house while your in town...shoot me a PM and I'll send you my address...

What kind of things are you wanting to do while you're here?
Old 05-27-2010, 12:01 PM   #4
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...it-thread.html

should be some info on scottsdale there.
Don't know how I missed that. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
Dude you have to come out to my house while your in town...shoot me a PM and I'll send you my address...

What kind of things are you wanting to do while you're here?
For sure dude! Anything outdoors...just not too far from Scottsdale, Grand Canyon is out of the picture for this trip
Old 05-27-2010, 01:04 PM   #5
Bretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bret
Bretsuaz48's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure what kind of restaurants you are interested in, but my friend recommended this place. She said the food was amazing.

http://www.foxrc.com/olive_ivy.html

If you are looking to see some of Arizona, you could do a day trip to Sedona. Its not that far and beautiful.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:19 PM   #6
Chonchon is on a distinguished road

Name: Cesar
Chonchon's Tacoma Gallery
Cowboy Ciao is my favorite restaurant in Scottsdale.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:52 PM   #7
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
oh yeah and thanks for coming to our State.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:21 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
How long are you gonna be out here?
Old 05-27-2010, 04:11 PM   #9
CRfofiddyF is just really niceCRfofiddyF is just really niceCRfofiddyF is just really niceCRfofiddyF is just really niceCRfofiddyF is just really nice

CRfofiddyF's Tacoma Gallery
You can hit the trails by Bartlett Lake..Probably 1hr give or take from PV. Almost all freeway though
Old 05-27-2010, 04:29 PM   #10
NitroCircus177 will become famous soon enough
NitroCircus177's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bretsuaz48 View Post
Not sure what kind of restaurants you are interested in, but my friend recommended this place. She said the food was amazing.

If you are looking to see some of Arizona, you could do a day trip to Sedona. Its not that far and beautiful.
yeah all of Fox's restaurants are great. they all have a different feel and type of food. except they are a little bit higher price but well worth it.

List of all of his restaurants:
http://www.foxrc.com/arizona_locations.html
Old 05-27-2010, 04:31 PM   #11
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroCircus177 View Post
yeah all of Fox's restaurants are great. they all have a different feel and type of food. except they are a little bit higher price but well worth it.

http://www.foxrc.com/our_restaurants.html
x100
Old 05-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #12
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time View Post
For sure dude! Anything outdoors...just not too far from Scottsdale, Grand Canyon is out of the picture for this trip
I'm about 20-25 miles from Scottsdale, maybe we could go shooting early saturday/sunday morning??? I promised you my M4 when you came to AZ...
Old 05-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bretsuaz48 View Post

Seems pretty popular, thanks for the tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
oh yeah and thanks for coming to our State.
I am so sick of Cali I need a weekend out of here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
How long are you gonna be out here?
Friday - Sunday evening

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroCircus177 View Post

http://www.foxrc.com/arizona_locations.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
x100
Cool dude thanks, definitely will check at least 1 of them out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
I'm about 20-25 miles from Scottsdale, maybe we could go shooting early saturday/sunday morning??? I promised you my M4 when you came to AZ...
HAHAA finally the M4. Shooting sounds awesome, but I will have to clear it with my fiance first The drive to your place won't be an issue. Know any good prerunner friendly trails by you?
Old 05-27-2010, 05:39 PM   #14
hi
wspenrod is on a distinguished road
wspenrod's Tacoma Gallery
you need to go hit up chino bandito its a little west of pv but the food is one of a kind. its a hole in the wall but great gor lunch its at greenway and 19 ave .
Old 05-27-2010, 06:37 PM   #15
NitroCircus177 will become famous soon enough
NitroCircus177's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wspenrod View Post
you need to go hit up chino bandito its a little west of pv but the food is one of a kind. its a hole in the wall but great gor lunch its at greenway and 19 ave .
mexican asian food place?
Old 05-27-2010, 09:42 PM   #16
Bretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBretsuaz48 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by wspenrod View Post
I saw this place on food network top 100 a while back. Its a dive, though, and not in a great part of town. I hear thr jade chicken is awesome.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:42 AM   #17
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Whatever you do. Dont drink and drive.. COPS will be everywhere this weekend..
Old 05-28-2010, 03:20 AM   #18
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hit up Old Town Scottsdale...Lots of cool bars and restaurants. Plus Fashion Square Mall is a cool place to visit and check out the scenes.

You could go to the Zoo, take off your pant and flip off the monkeys...thats always fun
Old 05-28-2010, 03:21 AM   #19
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hit up Garcias for some good food aswell...its on Scottsdale Road and Frank Lloyd Wright. And while your in the area hit me up cause I live right in that area
Old 06-10-2010, 10:49 AM   #20
So how was the trip to AZ?