R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Trade My Stock 16" BFG Spare for your Stock 17" sport Spare

Old 06-04-2010, 10:25 AM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Trade My Stock 16" BFG Spare for your Stock 17" sport Spare

I need the spare rim/tire that has a 17" rim. I want to trade you for my stock spare. It has never been used before. All of my other wheels are 17s and I'm going to run a full size spare but I would like to buy all of the same size tires. Let me know if you want to trade. I can give you the stock tire back if you want once I get my new tire for it.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:26 AM   #2
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
i have a 17 inch spare. But it has a 285-70-17 bfg tire on it
Old 06-04-2010, 10:29 AM   #3
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
If you want to trade that fine. I'm getting one of my friends KM2 285/70/17 so that wants going on the rim.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:31 AM   #4
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
well the only problem would be i wouldnt have a 285-75-16 to put on the spare rim for my spare.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:39 AM   #5
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotadude5 View Post
well the only problem would be i wouldnt have a 285-75-16 to put on the spare rim for my spare.
yup, Thats Why I was hoping for a stock sport guy will to do a easy trade.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:44 PM   #8
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Hello alex..
Old 06-05-2010, 09:10 PM   #9
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDSPRT View Post
Hello alex..
Wanna trade?
Old 06-08-2010, 04:16 PM   #10
Desert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud of

Name: Clayton
Desert Fab Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Still has the tire on it...but It's yours if you want it. Let me know.