R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Saturday wheeling - June 19

Old 06-17-2010, 11:37 AM   #1
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Saturday wheeling - June 19

Trying to gauge interest in anyone wanting to go wheeling this Saturday the 19th. Thinking about Butcher Jones, 4 Peaks, or open for suggestions. I have 4x4 but we could do something Prerunner friendly.

Any takers?
Old 06-17-2010, 01:07 PM   #2
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I would be down if I had a truck still
Old 06-17-2010, 01:58 PM   #3
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Well, you have the rest of today and tomorrow to buy one!
Old 06-17-2010, 03:21 PM   #4
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested...gotta see what the fam has going on tho...
Old 06-17-2010, 03:23 PM   #5

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Check it out and let me know sometime tomorrow. I'm wide open for Saturday, with an early start preferably
Old 06-17-2010, 03:24 PM   #6
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Me too before it get's hot..anyone else?? anyone? anyone?
Old 06-17-2010, 03:32 PM   #7
rhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vladimir
rhavin42's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested. Just bought my truck a few weeks ago and am looking to get some off road experience, and meet some of you other crazy taco owners.

So something that my bone stock 4x4 sport with crap dunlops street tires can handle.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:56 PM   #8

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhavin42 View Post
I'd be interested. Just bought my truck a few weeks ago and am looking to get some off road experience, and meet some of you other crazy taco owners.

So something that my bone stock 4x4 sport with crap dunlops street tires can handle.
You could make a run up 4 Peaks without a problem. I haven't explored too much of the entire Butcher Jones area but it's fairly easy, too. Nice and dry out there so most any tires get decent traction unless it's in sand. Shouldn't be an issue.

Anyone else? I'd like to get 4 or 5 trucks out there if possible.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:14 PM   #9
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Make it sunday and I'm in... I work sat. Butcher jones is cool with me or prerunna... something where I can avoid pinstripes still (few pre-sale things I want fixed before I start break'n the body in lol).
Old 06-17-2010, 09:37 PM   #10

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday is father's day so that will be tough for a few folks, including me. I'm going Saturday regardless, and the longer I dwell on it, the more I want to go somewhere semi aggressive. I need to destroy some trails to unwind from a crappy week and a bitchy ex that screwed up my original fathers day plans.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:51 AM   #11

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like Ryan and I are going to hit up the Crown King trail from behind Lake Pleasant. Not pre-runner or stock height friendly in some parts. Thread here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...ing-trail.html