R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Trail Run Sunday the 27th Butcher Jones

Old 06-22-2010, 03:32 PM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Trail Run Sunday the 27th Butcher Jones - The Outlaw Run

Hey guys. This sunday we are doing a trail run/ New rig shake down run of butcher jones area. Come out and have a great time with fellow Tacoma loves meet some new people and check out some clean rigs. Two Long Travel trucks will be out there also. Everyone is welcome on this trip. 2wd/4wd/locked/open diff. We might do some swimming so if you want bring some board shorts. I hope to see everyone out there!!!

Meet up Location:

Shell Gas Station off Shea and the Bee Line.

Time:

10 AM

PM me if you have any questions

1.Alex
2.Cliff
3.Jake
4. Ryan
5. Harrelsen (Maybe)
6. damion
7. Richie
8. Vladimir
* Note with any trip you are responsible for you and your truck so make good choices*
Old 06-22-2010, 03:34 PM   #2
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
i might be there! I haven't been offroading yet
Old 06-22-2010, 04:26 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
I MAY be up for this...any chances of AZ pin striping? If so, I'm out for sure.
Yeah a little. Only because through on of the washes there are some trees around turns.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:30 PM   #6
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Looking like a no-go. Sorry boys.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:46 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
I MAY be up for this...any chances of AZ pin striping? If so, I'm out for sure.
Dude, please tell me your kidding! Your gonna have to break it in some time

Just playin Matt...Alex i'm in

Edit: I'm at work right now and just realized i'm on call again on Sunday...can't go.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:21 PM   #9
red balls got me!
IamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Turd chaser!!
Name: adam
IamTacO's Tacoma Gallery
might be able to go. depends how i feel after a root canal
Old 06-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #10
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
i'd like to make it up for this, but not sure if I can
Old 06-22-2010, 10:51 PM   #11
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I'm in... I do wanna avoid the pintstripes still so I'll stick to the main trails or softer mesquites or something :P (still have a few things I want the dealer to fix first that they prob wouldn't if I was all pined up lol).
Old 06-22-2010, 10:54 PM   #12
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
I'm in... I do wanna avoid the pintstripes still so I'll stick to the main trails or softer mesquites or something :P (still have a few things I want the dealer to fix first that they prob wouldn't if I was all pined up lol).
you'll be fine since you are 4x4 and don't have to drive fast in the sand anymore haha so not hitting the trees will be easier.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:01 PM   #13
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
you'll be fine since you are 4x4 and don't have to drive fast in the sand anymore haha so not hitting the trees will be easier.
Hah yea I know, as long as I don't run down that main wash 3/4 the length again it'll be all good lulz. I went from a 'few' pin strips to "hey look, there's some BSP stripes on that aluminum truck!

Well not really but
Old 06-22-2010, 11:03 PM   #14
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit, I am traveling for work this Sunday otherwise I'd be there for sure. DAMMMIITTT
Old 06-22-2010, 11:05 PM   #15
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Dammit, I am traveling for work this Sunday otherwise I'd be there for sure. DAMMMIITTT
we will do another one soon.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:47 PM   #16
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Good because I'll be in for sure
Old 06-23-2010, 01:25 AM   #17
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RPain's Tacoma Gallery
im 2wd with a locking rear diff. will i be ok? sand scares me ha, ive been stuck in it before
Old 06-23-2010, 01:28 AM   #18
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPain View Post
im 2wd with a locking rear diff. will i be ok? sand scares me ha, ive been stuck in it before
You'll be fine with it. Lock the diff, and keep some speed up. Worse case scenario, you just get someone there to pull your ass out.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:30 AM   #19

RPain's Tacoma Gallery
yeah but how embarassing
Old 06-23-2010, 01:37 AM   #20
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
It's ok. Last time I did Butcher Jones, I had to pull Oliver's ass out of the sand Oh and I had to do it while I was in reverse, pulling from the front. I'm expecting someone to get stuck on my night run on Saturday. I want to try out my new recovery setup.