R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Hey AZ guys...I need some help

Old 06-28-2010, 09:24 AM   #1
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Hey AZ guys...I need some help

I just got some new Fox 2.5 and I need some help putting them in on saturday. If anyone can help I would appreciate it, food will be provided

I have all the tools and a compressor so just some extra hands are needed.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:58 AM   #2
red balls got me!
IamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Turd chaser!!
Name: adam
IamTacO's Tacoma Gallery
what time where you thinking? might be able to help out
Old 06-28-2010, 10:09 AM   #4
red balls got me!
IamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Turd chaser!!
Name: adam
IamTacO's Tacoma Gallery
let me check with the woman first, i have no idea what my festivity director has planned for me
Old 06-28-2010, 11:05 AM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
i'm down
Old 06-28-2010, 11:05 AM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm off the weekends anyway
Old 06-28-2010, 11:10 AM   #8
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
where you live? i'll come if i dont work
Old 06-28-2010, 11:11 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
Sweet...I think Cliff and Alex are going to come over too. If anything we can have a couple safety officers lol
LMAO! There all the help you need! Especially Cliff
Old 06-28-2010, 11:14 AM   #10

Cliff helped me with my lift aswell
Old 06-28-2010, 11:17 AM   #11
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I'll be at work so can't help out... :/
Old 06-28-2010, 02:34 PM   #12
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
LMAO! There all the help you need! Especially Cliff
Dude this is not the time or place to be airing out the dirty laundry.

I know this is a touchy subject for some, but Cliff is a nice guy and has never given me reason to mistrust or think badly about him. On more than one occasion he's gone out of his way to do something nice for me when he didn't have to as have you.

Alex is one of the coolest guys on here, I'm not sure why you'd have anything negative to say about him. I don't think he has a mean or disrespectful bone in his body.

I know something happened with the lift, but shit happens. We are all adults so let's move. Heck I screwed up some putting on you're UCA's, but we both learned and it's water under the bridge.

I'd still like to have you come and hangout, but I understand if you don't want to.

I just ask that any further communication on this subject be handled over PM so as to not clutter the thread with personal opinions.
Old 06-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #13
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for helping, but Imma gonna be boating and skiing Staurday....
Old 06-28-2010, 04:44 PM   #14

Quote:
Dude this is not the time or place to be airing out the dirty laundry.

I know this is a touchy subject for some, but Cliff is a nice guy and has never given me reason to mistrust or think badly about him. On more than one occasion he's gone out of his way to do something nice for me when he didn't have to as have you.

Alex is one of the coolest guys on here, I'm not sure why you'd have anything negative to say about him. I don't think he has a mean or disrespectful bone in his body.

I know something happened with the lift, but shit happens. We are all adults so let's move. Heck I screwed up some putting on you're UCA's, but we both learned and it's water under the bridge.

I'd still like to have you come and hangout, but I understand if you don't want to.

I just ask that any further communication on this subject be handled over PM so as to not clutter the thread with personal opinions.
I wasn't kidding...they're both very knowledgable guys...i'm not being sarcastic Taylor. I have NO BEEF WITH ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alex and Cliff are both kick ass guys and i'm glad to know both of em! Sorry if i've been coming off wrong, my life has been crazy this past week!

Anyway back on topic, I'm down to come and look forward to seeing all you guys
Old 06-28-2010, 04:45 PM   #15
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I wasn't kidding...they're both very knowledgable guys...i'm not being sarcastic Taylor. I have NO BEEF WITH ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What about cows?
Old 06-28-2010, 04:55 PM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
What about cows?
I like cows....They taste yummy....
Old 06-28-2010, 04:58 PM   #17
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
mmmmm Cheez-its and cows yumm
Old 06-28-2010, 05:54 PM   #18
Banned
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so we all talked and it's cool.

Someone asked where I live and it's out in Laveen BTW 51st Ave and Baseline are the main cross streets.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:29 PM   #19

I do have beef with cows though lol
Old 06-28-2010, 06:30 PM   #20

Quote:
Ok so we all talked and it's cool.
We're all good...sorry guys