1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Table Mesa Clean-Up

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by FlyingWil, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Sep 24, 2010 at 9:03 AM
    FlyingWil

FlyingWil [OP] Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Wil
    Sonoran Desert
    Vehicle:
    01 DC Expedition Ready
    Shrockworks Front Bumper, LightForce 240's, PIAA 510's,T-Max 9000 competition winch with Outback (longer drum) and modified brake wireless controller and Masterpull line with Viking safety thimble, Rugged Ridge Hawse, Daystar Winch isolator, SAW Racerunner 2.5 coilovers, Safari Snorkel, IBS dual battery system with RBM, Scangauge II, Total Vision self spotting kit and monitor with aux output and remote, Low Tek Gauge pod with Cyberdyne gauges for fridge and battery, Yeasu FT-7800 head unit mounted in ceiling linner and speaker Larson Hood mount, Uniden Pro 520XL CB radio in the ash tray location,'lil Wil Mag mount antenna, Odessey 1200 MJT & Die Hard Plat. dual batteries, Can-Back with extra mounts, Blue Sea 12 st Fuse Box, 100 Amp 100 Amp Relay, Extremeaire & 5 Gal air tank w/ 145 psi switch, Custom bed drawer system, Engel Mt-45 with TwoZone, protective covers, and Engel Slide Eezi-Awn 1600 RTT w/ Ikea LED light mod, and sheet set, CBI offroad Expedition rear bumper, jerry can tir
    This is a cross-post, unfortunately I will not be able to make it, but it would be great to see others out there!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

There will be a huge BLM supported cleanup effort at the Table Mesa area.

There are several clubs involved, and not just OHV. I hope we can make a strong showing as a club.

Here is some more info from AZ-Ted of the AZ XterraClub (http://www.azxterraclub.com):

Where and When:
    The cleanup will be held at Table Mesa Rd (exit 236) on the WEST side of I-17. Approx. 1 mile in from the exit is where we will be meeting (near the fenced off area). The cleanup is scheduled to go from 9:00am to 1:00pm. But, people are free to come and go as they need. At 1:00 we will have lunch, and there will be some giveaways (everyone that volunteers will be given an entry ticket for the giveaways).​

2. Sep 24, 2010 at 10:25 AM
    ColtsTRD

ColtsTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    I'm down to go...I didn't get to attend the 4 Peaks clean up a while back because of work but I have the weekends off now... i'll be there. If anyone wants to ride with me to save some gas just holler :cool:

3. Sep 24, 2010 at 10:27 AM
    Masada

Masada Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Laveen, AZ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road
    All Pro Steel Plate Front Bumper| All Pro Light Bar| All Pro IFS Skid Plate| All Pro E-locker guard| PIAA 510 Fog Lights| Hella 700FF| Fox 2.5 Coilover| Bilstein 5100 on the rear| BHLM| Grill Craft MX Series insert| Added two D-rings to bed|AVID Off Road sliders| AFE Dry Flow S| Gibson Cat Back| Custom Bedbar with hilift mount| Camburg 1" Uni-Ball UCA's| Hi-Lift 48" Extreme
    Oh man, we have another event going on that weekend down in Tucson. If I did already sign up for that I would be happy to come help out. Great cause and nice to see so many people already signed up.

Bump for OP :)

4. Sep 24, 2010 at 2:28 PM
    Seabass

Seabass Give it to me. I'll break it for you

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 Sport 4x4
    Just a bunch of old crap
    Ooh keep me in mind since I have some community service to finish up.

5. Sep 24, 2010 at 4:58 PM
    08pretaco

08pretaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    What is the event in tucson?

6. Sep 28, 2010 at 8:47 PM
    Veinguy

Veinguy Done, Retired from here :)

Member:
    First Name:
    Roy
    Tucson
    Vehicle:
    2009 Black Tacoma
    Sport Hood ARE LSII Lid Flowmaster Dual Exhaust Airaid CAI Airaid TBS 3" Revteck Lift Tires & Rims Billet Grille Insert Blue LED Dome Light Redline Quicklift Debadged Luminics blue bulbs in the headlights and Fogs N-Fab lightbar Hella 500 x 4 Wet Okole's Blk/Char Weathertec Mats Extra's sshhhhh!
  7. Oct 6, 2010 at 12:37 PM
    JTech

JTech Well-Known Member

Member:
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Silver 09 Double Cab 4x4 Sr5 Off-Road
    Locking Bed Boxes, built in air compressor, Husky Liners(not really a mod but I love them)
    Hey guys

My real name is Jason, I have been on TW for quite a while now. I recently became the BLM Ranger for the Table Mesa Area and am now going to be the BLM lead for this clean up. We are beginning to enact a plan that will manage Table Mesa as a multi use area and make it cleaner and safer for everyone. This clean-up is the first step in that process. I hope to see a lot of Arizona Tacomas out there to represent TW. If anyone has any questions let me know!

8. Oct 24, 2010 at 10:26 PM
    AzTed

AzTed Member

Member:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2006 XOR 4x4
    Bumpers, Sliders, Skids, etc.
    Hello Tacoma World! This is AZ-Ted, and I am helping organize the cleanup out at Table Mesa to be held on November 6th, 2010.

For the most up-to-date information, follow us on Facebook:

Here is the flyer I created for the cleanup:
    [​IMG]

I have also attached the pdf version of the flyer.

Attached Files:

9. Oct 24, 2010 at 10:27 PM
    AzTed

AzTed Member

Member:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2006 XOR 4x4
    I just got word that Four Wheeler magazine will be at the cleanup! You've got two weeks to get your mods finished up!! Who knows, your ride might appear in the magazine!!!

10. Oct 30, 2010 at 9:44 PM
    AzTed

AzTed Member

Member:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2006 XOR 4x4
    Special Thanks to all our sponsors:
    [​IMG]

11. Nov 3, 2010 at 10:58 PM
    AzTed

AzTed Member

Member:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2006 XOR 4x4
    Updated Sponsor List:
    [​IMG]

12. Nov 8, 2010 at 5:26 PM
    JTech

JTech Well-Known Member

Member:
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Silver 09 Double Cab 4x4 Sr5 Off-Road
    Locking Bed Boxes, built in air compressor, Husky Liners(not really a mod but I love them)
    Hey guys. I saw a bunch of tacomas out there on Saturday. Not sure if any belonged to tw members but we had over 380 people turn out for the lcean up. Thanks to anyone that came and thanks to AZTED for getting the word out to so many.

13. Nov 9, 2010 at 2:35 AM
    AzTed

AzTed Member

Member:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2006 XOR 4x4
    Special Thanks to Tacoma World for helping out at the Table Mesa Cleanup. JTech is correct, we had nearly 400 people officially register at the sign in tables. We quickly filled 3 40yd rolloff dumpsters and had an overflow trash pile that would easily fill at least one more.

After the cleanup, we had a great lunch and some giveaway prizes too. In all, it was a great day for Table Mesa, and this will definitely help keep our trails open.

Thanks again,

-Ted

14. Nov 28, 2010 at 5:43 PM
    AzTed

AzTed Member

Member:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2006 XOR 4x4
    I just got the final numbers from the BLM: 381 volunteers collected just over 15 tons of trash!!!

Special Thanks to all who volunteered / donated / sponsored this event. It was a great success!

Here is a link to some pictures that my friend Robert (RJCX) took. There are 52 images:

http://www.robertjamesphotos.com/tablemesacleanupnov6th2010

Products Discussed in

To Top