Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Arizona (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/arizona/)
-   -   Pavilions Movie Theater (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/arizona/159669-pavilions-movie-theater.html)

ColtsTRD 05-30-2011 12:16 PM

Pavilions Movie Theater

Had a chance to go see Hang Over Part 2 last night with the wife and went to the new re-modeled Theater in the Pavilions and its AWESOME! They have whats called a "Star Seating" and its for the 21 and older folks! You get a server and they serve beer and wine! The prices on the alcohol are a little on the high side but the food is definitely reasonable and its not garbage food either like a traditional Movie Theater...they actually have a Chef on site! So if you guys wanna check it out I highly recommend it! Never had a beer at a movie theater before so it was pretty neat!

~Scott :cool:

0uTkAsT 05-30-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColtsTRD (Post 3241116)
Had a chance to go see Hang Over Part 2 last night with the wife and went to the new re-modeled Theater in the Pavilions and its AWESOME! They have whats called a "Star Seating" and its for the 21 and older folks! You get a server and they serve beer and wine! The prices on the alcohol are a little on the high side but the food is definitely reasonable and its not garbage food either like a traditional Movie Theater...they actually have a Chef on site! So if you guys wanna check it out I highly recommend it! Never had a beer at a movie theater before so it was pretty neat!

~Scott :cool:

Fuck yeah!! I'm so heading up there now.
Pardon the French.

NelsonTacoma 05-30-2011 05:55 PM

You guys in Phoenix get all the cool stuff.....

TidalWave 05-30-2011 08:59 PM

Is the movie itself more expensive? I've heard of these in atlanta I think, but the seating is more like a restaraunt. Was it comfy?

ColtsTRD 05-30-2011 09:03 PM

the seats were 2 dollars more above ticket price

BFA 05-30-2011 09:06 PM

that aint bad at all..

maybe ill get around to finding some girl to take eventually..

wait scratch that. my truck doesnt watch movies and demands all my attention lol

ColtsTRD 05-30-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BFA (Post 3243022)
that aint bad at all..

maybe ill get around to finding some girl to take eventually..

wait scratch that. my truck doesnt watch movies and demands all my attention lol

lol

ColtsTRD 05-30-2011 09:07 PM

i'm tellin' ya, this place is frickin' awesome!

mmallin99 05-31-2011 12:50 PM

they have one of those places right next to my work in Scottsdale. called iPic theaters. really really really nice place. motorized reclining seats, full bar, food is off the hook too. very pricey tho. but i guess if you know that ahead of time you can plan for it to be a fancy night for you and that special someone. i spent like $36 for two tickets. they are raising their rates too. so your looking at closer to $50 for two tickets. i would recommend booking a few weeks in advance if you can. Reclining seats go very fast and their very limited. just an F.Y.I

YumaTRD 05-31-2011 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmallin99 (Post 3245150)
they have one of those places right next to my work in Scottsdale. called iPic theaters. really really really nice place. motorized reclining seats, full bar, food is off the hook too. very pricey tho. but i guess if you know that ahead of time you can plan for it to be a fancy night for you and that special someone. i spent like $36 for two tickets. they are raising their rates too. so your looking at closer to $50 for two tickets. i would recommend booking a few weeks in advance if you can. Reclining seats go very fast and their very limited. just an F.Y.I

$36 for two tickets? plus drinks and the meal? or is that included?

ColtsTRD 06-01-2011 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YumaTRD (Post 3245728)
$36 for two tickets? plus drinks and the meal? or is that included?

i'm thinkin' thats just for the tickets