Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Arizona (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/arizona/)
-   -   Quality Tint In Phx (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/arizona/268204-quality-tint-phx.html)

ColtsTRD 03-14-2013 11:47 AM

Quality Tint In Phx
 
He guys, I got my front doors tinted today to match the rears. The guy uses quality tint (SunTek) and only charges $40 for 2 doors and that includes a warranty for as long as you own your vehicle! The tint is guaranteed not to chip, bubble, peel or fade!
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...67514865_n.jpg

(602) 451-5592

Website below for additional info.

www.wholesaleautotinting.com

amaes 03-14-2013 12:15 PM

Awesome

EG555 03-14-2013 12:31 PM

Wow. I just might get my rear windows tinted.

Seabass 03-14-2013 12:44 PM

Nice. It's time to get mine redone from the light aftermarket crap that the dealer put on. I want darker so this summer just might warrant it. I just hate stripping the old stuff off, but it's the only way to know it was done right. Time to bust out the Simple Green and the black plastic bags.

SLOCOMA 03-14-2013 12:49 PM

SCOTT, YOU NEVER LET ME DOWN ON RECOMMENDATIONS.. IM GONNA GIVE THESE GUYS A SHOT..

ColtsTRD 03-14-2013 12:55 PM

:)

ColtsTRD 03-14-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seabass (Post 6588972)
Nice. It's time to get mine redone from the light aftermarket crap that the dealer put on. I want darker so this summer just might warrant it. I just hate stripping the old stuff off, but it's the only way to know it was done right. Time to bust out the Simple Green and the black plastic bags.

He'll strip it for $10 per window

Seabass 03-14-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColtsTRD (Post 6589119)
He'll strip it for $10 per window

That's not a bad price to strip the old stuff off. I'd like to see if he really gets all the old adhesive off though. Like down in the sills and other areas that are unseen but can cause peeling to start. He must have some wonder stripper stuff, but I'd rather pay someone $10 a window to do it right than to sit in the sun for hours doing it myself.

ColtsTRD 03-14-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seabass (Post 6589438)
That's not a bad price to strip the old stuff off. I'd like to see if he really gets all the old adhesive off though. Like down in the sills and other areas that are unseen but can cause peeling to start. He must have some wonder stripper stuff, but I'd rather pay someone $10 a window to do it right than to sit in the sun for hours doing it myself.

He takes the door panel off to insure he gets all areas tinted bro...I'm telling ya, give him a holler!

Seabass 03-14-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColtsTRD (Post 6589450)
He takes the door panel off to insure he gets all areas tinted bro...I'm telling ya, give him a holler!

I like it. Thanks for the recommend!

ColtsTRD 03-14-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seabass (Post 6589460)
I like it. Thanks for the recommend!

Your welcome man!

nofords08 03-14-2013 02:21 PM

Your trucks looking sexy as hell lately

ColtsTRD 03-14-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nofords08 (Post 6589483)
Your trucks looking sexy as hell lately

Thanks buddy! So is yours! I'm buying a house soon so I've had to put some stuff on the back burner but it's getting there :)

As soon as I get a house I'm buying a 20' pontoon too so we all need to go out and fish, party etc...

amaes 03-14-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRDSPRT (Post 6589001)
SCOTT, YOU NEVER LET ME DOWN ON RECOMMENDATIONS.. IM GONNA GIVE THESE GUYS A SHOT..

You're still alive? we haven't seen you in years

ColtsTRD 03-14-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amaes (Post 6589528)
You're still alive? we haven't seen you in years

X2

One of the last times I saw him was at your place Alex! When we did the Satoshi's! Lol

amaes 03-14-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColtsTRD (Post 6589567)
X2

One of the last times I saw him was at your place Alex! When we did the Satoshi's! Lol

and heard the people next door having sex with the window open :laugh:

ColtsTRD 03-14-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amaes (Post 6589579)
and heard the people next door having sex with the window open :laugh:

Lmfao!! I forgot about that! Didn't you say that chick was pretty hot too??!!

Moose1988 03-14-2013 05:31 PM

sweet deal! i am lookin to get my front windows done to match the rear as well. thats about as dark as we can go right? just matching the rear?

SLOCOMA 03-14-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amaes (Post 6589528)
You're still alive? we haven't seen you in years



LOL! Finally got everything taken care of. Better now. Dude I seen your truck on Warner n the 101 the other day. You were at the light. But yes, still alive. We need to get back to the Monday meets.

SLOCOMA 03-14-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amaes (Post 6589579)
and heard the people next door having sex with the window open :laugh:


Yup, and we couldn't finish the grille that day, got too distracted!! Hah, good times.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:05 AM.