Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

Antenna / Light / Whatever bed mounts from ATO!!

Old 01-03-2012, 09:23 PM   #41
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Still selling these?
Old 01-03-2012, 11:01 PM   #42
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Good question. Because i am still interested
Old 01-05-2012, 10:47 AM   #43
Joeymgd78 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Joey
Joeymgd78's Tacoma Gallery
me too
Old 01-06-2012, 11:06 AM   #44
ponq is on a distinguished road
ponq's Tacoma Gallery
me three
Old 01-06-2012, 11:13 AM   #45
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
We are, we have just been sold out for a bit now. I'm getting more made up but they will be done after I get all the group buy pieces taken care of so it will be a few weeks. Thanks
Old 01-12-2012, 02:08 AM   #46
Rellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement: Police Officer (retired NYPD)
Name: Craig
Rellik01's Tacoma Gallery
Is the bed rail grounded ? This will make mounting a cb antenna so much easier if it is.
thanks
Old 01-13-2012, 08:52 AM   #47
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
No I don't believe it is, however we do provide a spot for mounting a group strap to.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:50 PM   #48
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance of running a GB on these? I bet we could get a good amount of people to jump on board
Old 01-13-2012, 03:39 PM   #49
Rellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
No I don't believe it is, however we do provide a spot for mounting a group strap to.
Could you elaborate on the ground strap, if you clear this up for me I am ready to pull the trigger and order 2.
Old 01-13-2012, 03:58 PM   #50

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik01;4353543[B
]for me I am ready to pull the trigger and order 2[/B].
As am I
Old 01-13-2012, 04:05 PM   #51
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik01 View Post
Could you elaborate on the ground strap, if you clear this up for me I am ready to pull the trigger and order 2.
The track system is not grounded so anything you mount to it will likewise not be grounded. For instance if you mounted a CB antennae you would need to ground it meaning running a wire from the mount/antennae to a solid ground. It's nothing you wouldn't do regardless of what type of mount you purchased.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:34 PM   #52
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to preface this with I'm new to CB's but learning alot.

I just picked up an antenna today from a local guy that sells CB / Ham radio stuff out of his house (and online) he sold me on an Everhardt No Ground antenna. Talking to him about properly grounding the rail in our composite beds was going to be a lot more work than it sounds. From what he said these no ground antennas are great and were specifically designed for fiberglass vehicles i.e. boats & motor homes.

This is his website if you have any questions give him a call. Also I donít see the antenna I got from him on his site, I may have gotten the last one. It was $36.95 and came with cable and a mount which I will upgrade when ATO has these mounts ready to go . Also when mounting I used some of the extra bed rail nuts I bought from ATO awhile back, these things are GREAT for mounting stuff to our rails.

http://www.commproducts.net/category-s/76.htm
Old 01-14-2012, 06:42 AM   #53
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik01 View Post
Well the brackets have two holes which are for mounting the bracket to the bed rails, then we have a 3rd hole inbetween them which is tapped out for a small bolt. This gives you an easy spot to attach a ring terminal which is connected to a ground wire which you can run wherever you choose.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:17 AM   #54
I'm proficient with both chainsaw and shotgun...
Kangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Kangonia's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for next batch
Old 01-14-2012, 02:26 PM   #55
polease tell me how to proceed to order two antenna mounts. Paypal, info.
Thanks
Craig
Old 01-15-2012, 10:06 AM   #56
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
I'm waiting on the next batch to come in right now. I'll post up when they are available and we can go from there. Thanks
Old 01-15-2012, 10:24 AM   #57

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
I'm waiting on the next batch to come in right now. I'll post up when they are available and we can go from there. Thanks
Dibs on 2 of them
Old 01-17-2012, 08:46 AM   #58
ponq is on a distinguished road
ponq's Tacoma Gallery
can't wait for them
Old 02-02-2012, 11:40 AM   #59
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in a group buy as well. If not, still interested

Fire, how big is the hole on the mounts? About how much (if you had to guess) weight could these bad boys hold?
Old 02-13-2012, 03:25 PM   #60

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Kevin,

Any updates?