Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

Antenna / Light / Whatever bed mounts from ATO!!

Old 02-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #81
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkansasman5 View Post
Lol. Blame John for talking you up so much. If I knew how much your hybrid bumpers ran, I'd probably be looking into getting rid of my all poo...

If you need a hand with install let me know. I may be able to make time.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:06 PM   #82
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post

If you need a hand with install let me know. I may be able to make time.
I'd say I took the cheaper route I'll probably do the install in Arkansas. I'll let you know though.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:12 PM   #83
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine in the mail today. These things look awesome. I'm gonna throw some paint on them and put them on the truck. Thanks again
Old 02-22-2012, 09:53 AM   #84
ponq is on a distinguished road
ponq's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd you
Old 02-22-2012, 09:56 AM   #85
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Got mine in the mail today. These things look awesome. I'm gonna throw some paint on them and put them on the truck. Thanks again
hmm... maybe mine will here today.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #88
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJammn5 View Post

Good stuff... I threw on some black paint and clear coat as they will rust otherwise. Picked up some $20 auxiliary lights from autozone and good to do! Thanks ATO! Fast shipping, good parts, and great service.

Looks good. I painted mine black as well. I finally got to use mine a couple weeks ago. Held a flag in one and a CB antenna in the other. No issues.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:56 AM   #89
jizzam93 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kris
jizzam93's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJammn5 View Post

Good stuff... I threw on some black paint and clear coat as they will rust otherwise. Picked up some $20 auxiliary lights from autozone and good to do! Thanks ATO! Fast shipping, good parts, and great service.
Wow that does look awesome!! I cant wait to put mine on this weekend. Good job dude!!
Old 05-02-2012, 10:50 AM   #91
Rez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rez's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still make these?
I want 2
Old 09-17-2012, 11:44 AM   #92
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
I would like two also,

Old 01-20-2014, 12:00 PM   #93
n2ggb is on a distinguished road
n2ggb's Tacoma Gallery
Question Is Fire931 still active here? Anymore of these mounts available?

Hi,

Is fire931 still active on this forum? Is he still selling these mounts?

Interested in a couple of them.

Does anyone here have a link or direct email address to contact him, please PM me.

Thanks!

N2GGB.
Old 01-20-2014, 03:47 PM   #94
n2ggb is on a distinguished road
n2ggb's Tacoma Gallery
Never mind. After a little more research, I found the website.

http://www.armortechoffroad.com/Taco...acket_p_1.html

Lotsa good stuff here.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:43 AM   #95
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
ArmorTech's Tacoma Gallery
fire931 is no longer the contact for ATO. You can pm me, call 1-608-348-5462 or order on our website http://armortechoffroad.com. Thank you!