Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

ATO does it again!

Old 07-04-2011, 08:25 PM   #22
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
So an update on this bumper. had a chance to put it through the ringer this weekend in MTN City, TN. Smashed a rock hard, the only damage to the bumper was a small scratch that will get repainted this week when I get home (rust no bueno). Clearance was excellent, could not have asked for a better bumper. Thanks Kevin, now get me some shackle flips for the All-Pro Expo pack, my rear leafs are hurting badly.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:29 PM   #23
BamBam572 is on a distinguished road
Army: Cobra Crew Chief
Name: Eric
BamBam572's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to BamBam572
Great looking bumper! Now I wish I would've bought a 4x4 instead of a PreRunner!
Old 07-11-2011, 05:37 PM   #24
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-12-2011, 04:11 AM   #25
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBam572 View Post
Great looking bumper! Now I wish I would've bought a 4x4 instead of a PreRunner!
upgrade
Old 07-12-2011, 07:19 AM   #26
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like that will be my next purchase. I was waiting for one of these hybrid bumpers.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:35 AM   #27
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait to see some prices on this. I'm going to be all over ATO for armor soon :P
Old 07-12-2011, 08:36 AM   #28
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
dang thats pretty sexy!
Old 07-12-2011, 08:41 AM   #29
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Just a quick update for you guys interested...

Since this originally was a bit of a one off build I didn't really keep track of everything that went into it, thus I can't put a good solid price on it just yet. The good news is I will be building another one around the end of the month that I will keep track of so I can nail down final pricing on these. Stay tuned!
Old 07-12-2011, 08:48 AM   #30
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post

Since this originally was a bit of a one off build I didn't really keep track of everything that went into it, thus I can't put a good solid price on it just yet. The good news is I will be building another one around the end of the month that I will keep track of so I can nail down final pricing on these. Stay tuned!
well find out the cost, then i'll trade my AP front for it, then you can sell it and make profit.....

Old 07-12-2011, 04:34 PM   #31
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
well find out the cost, then i'll trade my AP front for it
Ummmm.... NO

Also as another side note.. I'm in the process of drawing up the final pieces for the plate front bumper as well so that will be revealed soon!
Old 07-12-2011, 04:41 PM   #32
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ummmm.... NO

Also as another side note.. I'm in the process of drawing up the final pieces for the shackle flips as well so that will be revealed soon!
Fixed it for you Kevin.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:57 PM   #33
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
Fixed it for you Kevin.
I hear ya man!! The drawings are basically done for it, but have been having some trouble sourcing some parts for it, the place I was planning on using quit selling the stuff I need. Go figure.
Old 07-12-2011, 05:37 PM   #34

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I hear ya man!! The drawings are basically done for it, but have been having some trouble sourcing some parts for it, the place I was planning on using quit selling the stuff I need. Go figure.
Maybe you should tell them that you need those parts or there is going to be an angry mob at your door.
Old 07-12-2011, 05:42 PM   #35
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

thanks for PMing me with the info man...looking forward to hearing from ya!
Old 08-09-2011, 06:40 AM   #37
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
I want this!
Old 08-09-2011, 10:24 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
BAMF....Can't WAIT to get mine!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 04:50 PM   #39
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-20-2011, 04:55 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post

(runs away crying)