LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

ATO does it again!

Old 06-25-2011, 08:43 PM   #1
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Talking ATO does it again!

So to put this in context for some, I have been waiting a year to do this. Unfortunately my boss thought I could use a vacation in Afghanistan for a year. I first started talking to Kevin about what I wanted in April '10. By July he had finally figured out the tire carrier on the back of his full wrap bumper. I decided to wait till I got back to get one since there was no reason to put it on a truck that was not going to be driven.

I had also told him at the time that I wanted to get a front plate bumper. Since we had a year he didn't think that would be a problem. I guess R&D gets thrown to the side when everyone wants bulletproof armor. I placed my order way in advance in order to give him plenty of lead time for the middle of July '11. I was getting complete skids, full wrap rear w/carrier, and a front plate (hopefully one of the first ones). We talked back and forth while I was down range to see how the front bumper was coming along. I guess building something from scratch is hard .

I got good news for me, and bad news for Kevin in February. I was coming home earlier. So I started to push the delivery date earlier and earlier. Poor Kevin was trying his hardest to get everything done in time for the Harlan trip in May. Unfortunately he can't always work miracles . But he did manage to bring me my skids, that I promptly tested in a rock garden .

While at Harlan we discussed what I wanted to do about the front because he was having a hard time nailing down the design. I had seen Chad's (pd3) Hybrid and liked it. Kevin told me he would be able to do another one of those pretty easily but would change some things that he didn't really like about Chad's. (Don't get me wrong, Chad's is pretty awesome too). I told Kevin to go for it.

Kevin started building it mine at the beginning of the week and we talked back and forth constantly to go over different ideas that he had until we nailed down the final design. I was stoked that I was finally getting my new bumper .

So this morning I drove to Kevin's house to install the front and the back. Thanks to Kevin and Dave (lexmedic) we were able to get both bumpers, gas tank skid and wire up my lights and winch in about 6.5 hours. Let me tell ya, those are some hard working guys. I think the only time any of us stopped was to eat some lunch.

Now for what you all have been waiting for THE NEW EDITION TO THE ATO BULLETPROOF ARMOR.

I'll add some more tomorrow when I get time.

To all the haters

THANKS ATO YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2011, 08:58 PM   #3
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah he does, and to top it off I got a Tee Shirt outta the deal!
Old 06-25-2011, 09:07 PM   #4
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Daym! Looking good guys!
Old 06-25-2011, 09:36 PM   #6
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome How much was it I you don't mind me asking?
Old 06-25-2011, 09:58 PM   #7
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice! sub'd
Old 06-25-2011, 11:25 PM   #8
DNR's and Refusals!
lexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dave
lexmedic157's Tacoma Gallery
I think it was one of the smoothest, involved installs I've ever participated it. Dennis is right we pounded it out pretty quick as he even planned on potentially being in Lexington overnight. I was glad to see him roll in earlier than anticipated as we got a jump on things to get him back to NC with only a couple hours to test out the 240's . His truck looks awesome and can't wait to see some pics of him pounding on his new gear!
Old 06-26-2011, 04:46 AM   #9

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Daym! Looking good guys!
JoeJoe it looks even better in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Looks awesome How much was it I you don't mind me asking?
Please contact Kevin (fire931) for all pricing questions. I really don't know the specifics of what everything costs, I only asked for the total of everything I was getting

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
Very Nice! sub'd
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexmedic157 View Post
I think it was one of the smoothest, involved installs I've ever participated it. Dennis is right we pounded it out pretty quick as he even planned on potentially being in Lexington overnight. I was glad to see him roll in earlier than anticipated as we got a jump on things to get him back to NC with only a couple hours to test out the 240's . His truck looks awesome and can't wait to see some pics of him pounding on his new gear!
Dave, could not have pulled it off without your hard work, thanks. By the way those 240's are ssssssssssssoooooooooooo bright and they were aimed about perfect.
Old 06-26-2011, 04:55 AM   #10
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty broke right naow Meats is limited this suma. Moar pics fer now

Them lights was nice on back wood roads?
Old 06-26-2011, 05:16 AM   #11
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
The looks of a Hybrid have never really been my thing but got-damn does ATO do everything right! Sickity sick sick!

A few small modifications and I might have to get me one
Old 06-26-2011, 05:37 AM   #12
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Bronzo! Truck is looking awesome now!!!

I agree though..... We need more pics!!

For those who are interested in the front bumper like this... I'm liking this one enough I think we'll make it a standard product for us... I'm going to work on nailing down pricing on it over the next few days and then I'll post it up. There will be one or two minor tweaks (as is expected with any new product) but basically overall it will look the same.

Also just for reference.... The are mounts for fog lights that will go on each side in between the two tubes, it was unexpected though so we didn't have the lights to install just yet.
Old 06-26-2011, 06:31 AM   #13

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Pretty broke right naow Meats is limited this suma. Moar pics fer now

Them lights was nice on back wood roads?
JoeJoe they light it up for sure, combined they put out 730,000 candlepower. Now to get the HID kit for them.
Old 06-26-2011, 06:55 AM   #15

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
ok added a few more pics
Old 06-26-2011, 07:19 AM   #16
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Shots of the rear?

Gallery.
Old 06-26-2011, 06:31 PM   #17
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
Thanks Bronzo! Truck is looking awesome now!!!

I agree though..... We need more pics!!

For those who are interested in the front bumper like this... I'm liking this one enough I think we'll make it a standard product for us... I'm going to work on nailing down pricing on it over the next few days and then I'll post it up. There will be one or two minor tweaks (as is expected with any new product) but basically overall it will look the same.

Also just for reference.... The are mounts for fog lights that will go on each side in between the two tubes, it was unexpected though so we didn't have the lights to install just yet.