Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

ATO Expedition 1

Old 06-19-2012, 03:49 PM   #121
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
give me some cham!
edit: never mind. i like the pic on page 4, or what ever.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:44 PM   #122
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
Gotcha.

I've also debated offering custom Aux Fuse Box / Relay Panel setups. Not sure what the interest would be in them. They can hold up to 10 circuits and 5 relays. All waterproof. Only catch is I would have to custom tailor them for each truck as wiring requires certain not so common tools.
I'm going sPOD on that, but a waterproof housing would be nice. I think I'll have to disconnect and remove it to wash under the hood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Damn son! What numbers did you play?
Remember how quiet I was between last Sept when the bumper went on and now? The magic numbers were "savin' up"
Old 06-19-2012, 07:02 PM   #123
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
I'm going sPOD on that, but a waterproof housing would be nice. I think I'll have to disconnect and remove it to wash under the hood.

Remember how quiet I was between last Sept when the bumper went on and now? The magic numbers were "savin' up"
I know I am just giving you shit...
Old 06-19-2012, 08:00 PM   #124
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
What about battery switching? Be nice to run the winch/aux stuff off of a battery that could not drain the primary.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:45 PM   #125
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post

ive sprayed the shit outta the sPOD with a pressure washer the times i have cleaned my engine and havent had any issues. the cover is on there pretty tight
Old 06-25-2012, 06:25 AM   #126
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
For those of you looking for more info on the dual battery tray....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/arm...ml#post5288817
Old 06-25-2012, 06:27 AM   #127
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
And I suppose I can go ahead and post some pictures of the battery setup in this particular build now that were done with the tray....

In that last picture you can see the fuse / relay block we used for this build. It's a really nice setup that houses 10 fused circuits and 5 relays all in a water proof case. Plus the part I love about it is it uses the same size fuses as the rest of the truck so no carrying around various sized spare fuses!
Old 06-25-2012, 07:16 AM   #128
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
looks sweet kevin......
Old 06-25-2012, 08:24 AM   #129
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Is the battery tray something that the rest of us can order? Dual battery system is going in my truck in the near future.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:30 AM   #130
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For those of you looking for more info on the dual battery tray....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/arm...ml#post5288817
^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Is the battery tray something that the rest of us can order? Dual battery system is going in my truck in the near future.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:32 AM   #131
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Sure is. Just posted it up earlier. Joe joe quoted the link for ya.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:33 AM   #132
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
What about battery switching? Be nice to run the winch/aux stuff off of a battery that could not drain the primary.
This build utilizes an IBS dual battery controller which can isolate the Aux battery from the main so you don't kill it.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:38 AM   #133
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A few of the air compressor mount... This one was tricky. Didn't want to fit at all.

More information on this install would be awesome. What made it difficult to put in and what did you do to finally get it to fit? Is it on an angle in there or is that my imagination?
Old 08-02-2012, 05:22 AM   #134
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed
Old 08-19-2012, 06:28 PM   #135
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexmedic157 View Post
It was A TON of work, there was not a corner cut (figuratively)! I'm sure the owner will love it. Took a lot of daily planning and late nights to get it all done. Fun though, aside from the heat exhaustion...

And Joejoe, I was sworn to secrecy.
Late nights? Pift!
Old 10-06-2012, 12:43 PM   #136
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
What tars did he go with?
Old 10-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #138
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Appears to be those of the rubber and round variety
I will poop in your mouth.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:03 PM   #140
wes mantooth ™
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post