LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

ATO Expedition 1

Old 10-07-2012, 12:38 AM   #141
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post

In that last picture you can see the fuse / relay block we used for this build. It's a really nice setup that houses 10 fused circuits and 5 relays all in a water proof case. Plus the part I love about it is it uses the same size fuses as the rest of the truck so no carrying around various sized spare fuses!

say what????

where did you get that?? i really desperately need that for all the lights im running..18 of em that would make my life sooooo much easier!
Old 10-07-2012, 07:30 AM   #143
soonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoonenough is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
soonenough's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
say what????

where did you get that?? i really desperately need that for all the lights im running..18 of em that would make my life sooooo much easier!
It's from the Bussmann 15300 line of relay blocks. http://www.cooperindustries.com/cont..._Tns_15300.pdf

Here's a place that sells a kit: http://www.dirtboundoffroad.com/acce...ay-fuse-panel/
The only thing it doesn't come with is the rubber plugs to seal up holes that you're not running wires into. You'd have to source those separately (Delphi Packard part number 12010300). Oh and you'll also need the correct crimper for the terminals.

Very detailed write up of a guy installing one: http://mintzer.com/Jeep/AuxElectrical.htm
Old 10-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #145
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Signal Soldier
Name: Robert
signalbobby's Tacoma Gallery
is there a way to mount the dual battery kit on the passenger side? Maybe moving the ABS block around to accomodate it?
Old 10-16-2012, 04:38 AM   #147
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully ordering a dual battery tray today. I underestimated the size and power draw of the ARB 60liter fridge.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:40 AM   #149
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Is there one for the Odyssey 1200s yet?
Old 10-18-2012, 04:04 AM   #152
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Please don't tell me its from here..cause he doesn't make them anymore

http://wagongear.com/WiredWagon.html
maybe try pming him on IH8MUD. I bought one from him a few months back
Old 10-23-2012, 04:51 AM   #153
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
say what????

Need something like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach375 View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...hi-saturn.html
Old 11-22-2012, 10:18 PM   #154
mountain bike haulin' & off camping
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
kbraunphoto's Tacoma Gallery
Would love some info on the bed rack and its eventual cover canvas.

Amazing build, exactly what i needed to find as my inspiration truck build.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:22 AM   #155
Wicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud of

Wicked 2007's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbraunphoto View Post
Would love some info on the bed rack and its eventual cover canvas.

Amazing build, exactly what i needed to find as my inspiration truck build.
I would like detail on it also - its for sale now... but I see the canvas cover on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Exped...item3ccf535570
Old 02-28-2013, 12:33 PM   #156
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked 2007 View Post
I would like detail on it also - its for sale now... but I see the canvas cover on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Exped...item3ccf535570
Wow that's really for sale already! Lol
Old 02-28-2013, 01:18 PM   #157
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Couldn't afford Kevin's bill
nill on tech support
Old 03-04-2013, 08:25 AM   #158
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
ArmorTech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
1-800-DEADBEAT is the tech support number so I hear
I'm not up to speed on the custom bed rack being discussed here as it was custom designed and built by Kevin. With that said if anyone has any questions or concerns they are more than welcome to PM me or call the contact number listed. It's 1-608-348-5462.

There will be a rack coming this year but I don't have any details available yet.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:56 PM   #159
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
How did I miss this build?! Lots of good info in here. Updated phcs OP?

Products Discussed in this Thread