Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

ATO Dual Battery Tray - 05+ Tacoma's

Old 06-25-2012, 04:02 PM   #21
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Any word on whether this will work the the 2.7 4 cyl?

The one from "those other guys" says it doesn't work out of the box on the 4 banger.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:07 PM   #23
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Any word on whether this will work the the 2.7 4 cyl?

The one from "those other guys" says it doesn't work out of the box on the 4 banger.
I'm not real sure to be honest until I can test fit one on a 4cyl truck.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:14 AM   #24
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome work Kevin! I'll definitely need one in the near future, just got a couple other things to take care of first.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:37 AM   #25
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
There's enough clearance for them to not interfere with each other but not enough to change the bulb. Yes it would be a bit of a pain to change out but honestly how often do you have to replace headlight bulbs?
true just wondering it probably wouldn't deter me from buying
Old 06-26-2012, 03:16 PM   #26
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
Awesome work Kevin! I'll definitely need one in the near future, just got a couple other things to take care of first.
Thanks!
Old 06-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #27
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
true just wondering it probably wouldn't deter me from buying
It really isn't that bad to pull the battery if need be, the only thing that could possibly make it difficult is the wiring but it's totally up to the installer there to keep things tidy.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:07 AM   #29
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I may end up picking up one of these when I come down for the fj case install...
Old 07-18-2012, 05:54 PM   #30
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Gettin' mine this weekend...do I go on the list?
Old 07-18-2012, 07:28 PM   #31
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Gettin' mine this weekend...do I go on the list?
Well no need for a list since noone else took advantage of the intro price other than you. Lol
Old 07-18-2012, 08:54 PM   #32
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well no need for a list since noone else took advantage of the intro price other than you. Lol

Slackers
Old 07-19-2012, 04:11 AM   #33
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Kevin will this only work with optima batteries or are there others that you know of that have the same design? I'm guessing it won't work with any AGM style batteries like the columbia overland dual battery tray is designed to work with.

I have no brand loyalty with batteries but have heard a lot of talk about the optima batteries being of lesser quality than they used to. Do you feel confident in them?
Old 07-19-2012, 04:48 AM   #34
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Slackers

I would have taken advantage, just trying to save as much $$$ as possible to blow it all on my daughter these 2 weeks she is here. I might have to take you up on that when I am there i a few weeks
Old 07-19-2012, 06:17 AM   #35
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Kevin will this only work with optima batteries or are there others that you know of that have the same design? I'm guessing it won't work with any AGM style batteries like the columbia overland dual battery tray is designed to work with.

I have no brand loyalty with batteries but have heard a lot of talk about the optima batteries being of lesser quality than they used to. Do you feel confident in them?
I'm working on a setup to hold 2 odyssey batteries as well but doubt I'll fool with any typical batteries. The whole idea behind the tray is massive amounts of electrical power so why settle for a battery that takes up more space and puts out less power. As far as the Optima's go, personally I've had nothing but good luck with them. Ive had yellow tops in everything I've ever owned and not one issue.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:25 AM   #36
Free Man
Hurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Duck
Hurtin Albertan's Tacoma Gallery
It seems I haven't been surfing the interwebs enough while I'm at work, I missed this when it was offered. Just got my winch and bumper (still sitting on the shop floor) and never really liked the other dual battery rigs that I've seen. This one though.... I like. PM sent.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:36 AM   #37

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm working on a setup to hold 2 odyssey batteries as well but doubt I'll fool with any typical batteries. The whole idea behind the tray is massive amounts of electrical power so why settle for a battery that takes up more space and puts out less power. As far as the Optima's go, personally I've had nothing but good luck with them. Ive had yellow tops in everything I've ever owned and not one issue.
Well that's enough for me. I'll take one.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:37 AM   #38
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Well that's enough for me. I'll take one.
Sounds good! I'm gonna try and make up a few to have ready next week.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:37 AM   #39

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sounds good! I'm gonna try and make up a few to have ready next week.
Cool. I'll PayPal when you're ready.