Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

Paging Kevin!

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 02:45 PM   #62
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
Hey guys. Sorry for the absence. There's been some major things going on with my personal life that has pulled me away for a bit. Rest assured that ATO isn't disappearing or anything, as a matter of fact there will be a few big changes but it will still be a few weeks before I'm ready to say anything about that. I appreciate you guys bearing with me through all this and I apologize for the few guys who it's taking awhile to get things to.
email sent 2 weeks ago about building a hybrid front bumper for a '12...

Old 11-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #63
Dr. Cornwallis is on a distinguished road
Dr. Cornwallis's Tacoma Gallery
Just read this, I was hoping to place an order this week for one of his rear plate bumpers. These bumpers are by far the best looking.

Old 11-28-2012, 10:36 AM   #65
nimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
nimrod712's Tacoma Gallery
Still waiting on my Antenna mount ordered on October 10th.

Old 11-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #66
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed to find out when people start Recieving orders. Willing to wait a little for a quality product

Old 11-29-2012, 12:55 PM   #67
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
I know my order won't be long now but the anticipation is killing me!

Old 11-29-2012, 01:11 PM   #68
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
I know my order won't be long now but the anticipation is killing me!
When did you place your order?

Old 11-29-2012, 01:13 PM   #69
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
When did you place your order?

10 months ago give or take...

My order is not something Kevin builds everyday tho...

Old 11-29-2012, 02:58 PM   #70
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
^ neither is mine lol still waiting patiently.... It's killing me too. Hope he can work everything out soon...

Old 11-29-2012, 06:17 PM   #71
nimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
nimrod712's Tacoma Gallery
Heard from him today. He's shipping out my mount tomorrow.

Old 11-29-2012, 06:22 PM   #72
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod712 View Post

Old 11-29-2012, 06:38 PM   #73
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod712 View Post
That's good hopefully I'll be hearing from him soon

Old 11-30-2012, 09:27 AM   #74
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
That's good hopefully I'll be hearing from him soon
doubtful

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/arm...ml#post6064514

Old 11-30-2012, 09:27 AM   #75
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Name: Adam
traxman25's Tacoma Gallery
I think this will shed some light on the happenings.

4x Innovations LLC to Aquire Armor Tech Offroad LLC

Old 11-30-2012, 09:31 AM   #76
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
He'll be hearing from me!

Old 11-30-2012, 09:32 AM   #77
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by traxman25 View Post
He'll be hearing from me!

Very glad to see you picking up his line. I have always been a huge fan of Kevin and his products.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:38 AM   #78
So who do I need to contact aboutu order?

Old 11-30-2012, 09:39 AM   #79
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
So who do I need to contact aboutu order?

4x Innovations

Need a mod to lock this sucker up now.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:52 AM   #80
4x Innovations

Yes I am now the contact for any issues. I will do my best to help resolve anything that is outstanding.

Nimrod's order has been straightened out. I have record of Slimwood Shady's deposit and will be honoring it as soon as we get the shackle flip going. Just talked with Bullet Tooth Tony.

Closed Thread