LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

Paging Kevin!

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 09:57 AM   #81
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting, guess I know where I'll be looking for parts next summer

Old 11-30-2012, 10:02 AM   #82
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by traxman25 View Post
Yes I am now the contact for any issues. I will do my best to help resolve anything that is outstanding.

Nimrod's order has been straightened out. I have record of Slimwood Shady's deposit and will be honoring it as soon as we get the shackle flip going. Just talked with Bullet Tooth Tony.

Old 11-30-2012, 10:05 AM   #83
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
X2

Old 11-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #84
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes I am now the contact for any issues. I will do my best to help resolve anything that is outstanding.

Nimrod's order has been straightened out. I have record of Slimwood Shady's deposit and will be honoring it as soon as we get the shackle flip going. Just talked with Bullet Tooth Tony.
Problem is, my deposit was toward the price he quoted me installed...kinda hard to honor that as far way as you are... not knocking you, but I was paying for a one off production from Kevin because I trust and like Kevin's work. I have your sliders and love the quality and have recommended them multiple times....but if Kevin isn't doing the product design and install custom on my truck, I am out. I was investing in a person, not an LLC. This is what I find hard to swallow, but it is business, and I totally understand, just not a fan of it...

Old 11-30-2012, 05:50 PM   #85
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
This really shouldve been handled alot better by Kevin IMO
Edit: as in professionally. Seems like he sold out before finished orders that had been previously placed. Not answering PM's and calls was very very unprofessional

Old 11-30-2012, 06:09 PM   #86
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Name: Adam
traxman25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Problem is, my deposit was toward the price he quoted me installed...kinda hard to honor that as far way as you are... not knocking you, but I was paying for a one off production from Kevin because I trust and like Kevin's work. I have your sliders and love the quality and have recommended them multiple times....but if Kevin isn't doing the product design and install custom on my truck, I am out. I was investing in a person, not an LLC. This is what I find hard to swallow, but it is business, and I totally understand, just not a fan of it...
ATO was an LLC from the very beginning. Kevin is also still available to do installs for local customers.

Old 11-30-2012, 06:15 PM   #87
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
ATO was an LLC from the very beginning. Kevin is also still available to do installs for local customers.
Nice, then in doing so, could you please refund my deposit?

Old 11-30-2012, 06:32 PM   #88
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nice, then in doing so, could you please refund my deposit?
I will let Kevin know that you would like a refund.

Old 11-30-2012, 06:36 PM   #89
I love your mom!

Quote:
I will let Kevin know that you would like a refund.
Aren't you the LLC owner?

Old 11-30-2012, 06:57 PM   #90
4x Innovations

If you would like to continue discussing this please email me. adam at 4xinnovations.com

Old 11-30-2012, 07:21 PM   #91
I love your mom!

Quote:
If you would like to continue discussing this please email me. adam at 4xinnovations.com
sent

Old 12-01-2012, 05:18 AM   #92
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
First off I wanted to say that this was not an easy decision for me to sell. I've busted my tail for several years now building ATO and designing the best products I could in vision. The decision was made in the best interest of my family though and was in no way meant to screw any of the customers over. That said I have the utmost faith that Adam will continue on the ATO tradition of building the best products out there.

Quote:
This......
Quote:
Kevin is also still available to do installs for local customers.

There's really no reason not to go ahead and get the shackle flip from Adam, I know he will wrap up the design I've been using and that the product will be solid. Then just hit me up and I can still help you install if you want.

Old 12-01-2012, 06:10 AM   #93
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Kevin can you please refund my deposit I put down on the bumper in September? I've tried to pm and call you multiple times and you have not answered. You promised it would be completed by the first part of November and when I called Adam yesterday he said that all outstanding orders had been completed... I still have no bumper and don't have my deposit back and have not had any contact with in over a month. Pm me so we can work this out please.

Old 12-03-2012, 08:02 AM   #96
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

To let everyone know i received my refund from kevin this morning. Although i must say i am quite disappointed in him and ATO. I had ordered his hybrid bumper in september, he said it would be completed by november. He even pm'd me and said that he had begun building it and everything was going well... Fast forward to when Adam releases he is buying ATO and all of a sudden its like my order never happened, it had not been built or even started.....

I placed my order with Kevin because of the fantastic reviews he has received from this site, his builds and craftsmanship are truly top notch. I was excited about getting something from him and completely disappointed that i got screwed .

I have no hard feeling towards kevin i just simply wish my order would have been made like he promised...

Old 12-03-2012, 08:12 AM   #97
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
To let everyone know i received my refund from kevin this morning. Although i must say i am quite disappointed in him and ATO. I had ordered his hybrid bumper in september, he said it would be completed by november. He even pm'd me and said that he had begun building it and everything was going well... Fast forward to when Adam releases he is buying ATO and all of a sudden its like my order never happened, it had not been built or even started.....

I placed my order with Kevin because of the fantastic reviews he has received from this site, his builds and craftsmanship are truly top notch. I was excited about getting something from him and completely disappointed that i got screwed .

I have no hard feeling towards kevin i just simply wish my order would have been made like he promised...
Are you going to get teh bumpa from 4x now?

Old 12-03-2012, 08:13 AM   #98
TWINSIES!

We are talking right now

Old 12-03-2012, 08:44 AM   #99
4x Innovations

BulletToothTony, Thank you for your patience with me on getting the matter resolved. I'm sorry that things worked out the way they did and with you not getting the bumper you wanted when promised.

Slimwood has decided that he wants to move forward with getting the shackle flip from ATO and having it installed locally to him.

Nimrod's antenna mount was shipped last week.

These three orders/issues are now take care of and closed.

With that said Armor Tech Offroad is now under new management. The reputation of 4x Innovations stands as a great example of how I run a business. This includes the manufacturing of quality products, marketing, sales support, and doing my best to meet the lead times given. 4x I made great strides this year on decreasing lead times for products while keeping the same great quality we've always been known for. I operate that if I don't know that I can have it built then I'm not taking money. I have every confidence that the operational changes I have planned will only make future ATO customers even happier with the product and over all service they receive.

Now that these issues are closed I'd appreciate this thread being closed so that I can focus on moving forward with getting ATO back up and building kick ass parts!

Closed Thread