Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

Paging Kevin!

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 08:43 AM   #4
thegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Danny
thegreatwall23's Tacoma Gallery
Same Here

I am in the same boat... I sent him some money via paypal about a month ago and I have received a single email regarding it. I have emailed him twice to see when he expected it would ship and if he received the payment, etc... No response as of yet. I know everyone on here loves his stuff, so I am guessing something out of the ordinary is going on with him. I am sure he will eventually get back to us, but I hate waiting. lol...

Old 10-22-2012, 09:37 AM   #6
thegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to beholdthegreatwall23 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Danny
thegreatwall23's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I hear ya... I am kinda losing hope at this point, but I really hope I am wrong.

Does anyone out there know him or know what is going on? The situation just seems a little odd. I mean, he has been selling stuff on here for years and then one day out of the blue, no one hears from him. I emailed him about a part, he emailed me back a couple of days later. I sent the money that day he emailed me and sent him an email and no response since.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:37 AM   #8
nimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
nimrod712's Tacoma Gallery
Same here. Sent him some money a while back and haven't heard anything since...

Old 10-25-2012, 10:50 AM   #9
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
From the hearsay I have heard he just hit a little bump in the road and will be fine very shortly.

No need to get worried IMHO.

He was never great at getting back to people ASAP so stick it out.

If you covered your bases when you sent the money no matter what happens your covered. If you didn't well then your just a jackass, but I still see no need to worry.

Old 10-26-2012, 07:19 PM   #11
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery

Old 10-28-2012, 11:15 AM   #12
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
From the hearsay I have heard he just hit a little bump in the road and will be fine very shortly.

No need to get worried IMHO.

He was never great at getting back to people ASAP so stick it out.

If you covered your bases when you sent the money no matter what happens your covered. If you didn't well then your just a jackass, but I still see no need to worry.

I totally retract this statement

Old 10-28-2012, 01:51 PM   #14
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery

Old 10-28-2012, 02:27 PM   #16
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
No comment.

It's not my place nor do I know anything, so best just to retract my initial statement.

Old 10-29-2012, 08:24 AM   #17
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatwall23 View Post
Yeah, I hear ya... I am kinda losing hope at this point, but I really hope I am wrong.

Does anyone out there know him or know what is going on? The situation just seems a little odd. I mean, he has been selling stuff on here for years and then one day out of the blue, no one hears from him. I emailed him about a part, he emailed me back a couple of days later. I sent the money that day he emailed me and sent him an email and no response since.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod712 View Post
Same here. Sent him some money a while back and haven't heard anything since...
When did you guys send him money?

Old 11-03-2012, 08:56 PM   #19
sntckr is on a distinguished road
sntckr's Tacoma Gallery
Gents,

I bought a bumper, skid, and some other gear from Kevin and picked it up in late Spring. From my experience, he was not always the speediest in communication. He may have not gotten back to me right away, but it was always within the week. When I ordered my gear I was not in a rush. I let time go by without saying anything about slipping completion dates, but when it finally came down to me needing my stuff done and I spoke up, he took care of it promptly. When I went to his house to pick my stuff up he was an absolute gentleman and appeared to me to be completely genuine. In fact, there was something that didn't meet my expectation (which he realized) and he brought it up first and took care of it without me even having to open my mouth. (I'm not going to go into details on that, but rest assured it had nothing to do with craftsmanship, which is top notch.) Anyway, despite not being an immediate communicator and not finishing production until asked, I walked away from the transaction very pleased with the person and the product. I would definitely go back to him in a heart beat. I really think he is a small business owner that is truly interested in our community.

I have been off Net for a while now and just read this thread for the first time. But that is my two cents. I hope all is well with Kevin and I hope that everybody that has money tied up gets things straightened out. I understand the frustration out there right now. I hope it all works out.

sntckr

Old 11-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #20
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery

Closed Thread