Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

4X INNOVATIONS LLC TO ACQUIRE ARMOR TECH OFFROAD LLC

Old 12-10-2012, 12:14 PM   #21
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
I have the armor tech flip kit, I have way more than 12 inches of travel.... I would say though, rebuilding it with a creeper joint would be better.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #22
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
I have the armor tech flip kit, I have way more than 12 inches of travel.... I would say though, rebuilding it with a creeper joint would be better.
That would be a cool option...
Old 12-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #23
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is that with a stock leaf pack?
Old 12-11-2012, 11:29 AM   #24
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
ArmorTech's Tacoma Gallery
Dual battery trays are now available on the 4x I site! 05+ Tacoma skid plates will be up tonight with a Christmas special.

I'm currently working on the 05+ hybrid front so that will be next.

Quote:
Note taken. I think I'll go with a higher quality joint though.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:02 PM   #25
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
What about rear bumpers from ATO now?
Old 12-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #26
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I still need to pick up another bed tab :X
Old 12-13-2012, 06:45 PM   #27
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
What about rear bumpers from ATO now?
We're getting parts transferred over as quickly as possible. Have no fear the ATO rear bumpers, both stock bolt on and high clearance wrap around will be available again soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
I still need to pick up another bed tab :X
Are you talking about these? They are available now here! They'll be in stock by the end of the month.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:27 AM   #28
Dr. Cornwallis is on a distinguished road
Dr. Cornwallis's Tacoma Gallery
I'm stoked for an ATO bolt on rear bumper! I got Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket and a dented stock bumper lol
Old 12-27-2012, 07:24 AM   #29
Your wait won't be long.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:32 PM   #30
tacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
tacocolin's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, I'm familiar with both of these companies workmanship, seams like a good marriage, Congrats to both! Anything for 4runners yet? lol
Old 01-10-2013, 07:25 AM   #31
I haven't started working on those parts yet. We'll need a test subject for them also.