Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

4X INNOVATIONS LLC TO ACQUIRE ARMOR TECH OFFROAD LLC

Old 11-30-2012, 09:26 AM   #1
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Name: Adam
traxman25's Tacoma Gallery

Press Release

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
4x Innovations
(608)348-4880
info@4xinnovations.com

Platteville, WI. and Lexington VA., November 30, 2012 – Furthering their premier off road truck accessory product lines, 4x Innovations LLC, is excited to announce the acquisition of Armor Tech Offroad LLC. The purchase of Armor Tech Offroad brings a strong offering of off road truck accessories to the current products offered by 4x Innovations.

“Armor Tech Offroad has an excellent product line that will complement our current offerings very well. We are excited to be working on a new chapter for 4x Innovations,” said 4x Innovations owner Adam Wiegmann.

"I am happy knowing the tradition of quality products will be carried on with the new owner, I have the utmost faith that 4x Innovations will continue offering top quality parts through Armor Tech Offroad," Kevin McLamb, founder of Armor Tech Offroad.

Armor Tech Offroad has a 3 year history of manufacturing high quality American made heavy duty front and rear bumpers, skid plates, and various other brackets.

4x Innovations has a more than 6 year history of manufacturing the highest quality American made off road truck accessories including tube front and rear bumpers, underbody protection, tube doors and roll cage kits. Founded with focus on quality and customer service, 4x Innovations is prepared to continue manufacturing the great quality products that Armor Tech Offroad is already known for.

Armor Tech Offroad joins 4x Innovations as a new division that will retain the Armor Tech Offroad name while caring for the manufacturing, sales and service of plate armor and associated products. 4x Innovations will continue to handle the manufacturing, sales, and service for tube based product. All Armor Tech Offroad operations will be moved to 4x Innovations’ current Platteville Wisconsin manufacturing facility.

As this transition takes place Armor Tech Offroad products will be available through the 4x Innovations’ online store while a new online store is being developed.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:29 AM   #2
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Very glad to see a good outcome was reached for all.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:30 AM   #3
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 11-30-2012, 09:37 AM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet
Old 11-30-2012, 09:43 AM   #5
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations to both parties involved. I've bought a lot of things from ATO over the past couple years and it's been a pleasure dealing with you Kevin. I wish you the very best in your future endeavors!
Old 11-30-2012, 10:03 AM   #6
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-30-2012, 10:07 AM   #7
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Very glad to see a good outcome was reached for all.
x2. Guess no more local pickup option for me though.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:09 AM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Guess no more local pickup option for me though.
ditto
Old 11-30-2012, 10:36 AM   #9
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sent you a pm with all the info you need Adam, thanks for the help already
Old 11-30-2012, 05:09 PM   #10
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
No more installs or custom ATO creations, lame.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:17 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
This still have $50 deposit to Kevin for my shackle flip....sucks he is out of the game....
Adams working on mine
Old 11-30-2012, 05:32 PM   #12
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

traxman25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
No more installs or custom ATO creations, lame.
Kevin is still available for installs on his own. We do custom work depending on what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
This still have $50 deposit to Kevin for my shackle flip....sucks he is out of the game....
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I've got a deposit down too been promised some stuff and haven't seen anything yet :-/
Come on guys lets keep this to the other thread, where I have already replied to address both of these issues. Or better yet get in direct communication with me about it! BulletToothTony I've already been in direct contact with you and am working your order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Meh..man up and install yourself

Congrats to both of you guys on the merger, look forward to seeing future and continued quality products from ATO
Thanks!
Old 11-30-2012, 05:46 PM   #13
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by traxman25 View Post
Kevin is still available for installs on his own.

Come on guys lets keep this to the other thread, where I have already replied to address both of these issues. Or better yet get in direct communication with me about it! BulletToothTony I've already been in direct contact with you and am working your order.

Thanks!

Replied over there...didn't see you posted that
Old 11-30-2012, 06:17 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by traxman25 View Post

Thanks!
Your right edited my post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
Congratulations to both parties involved. I've bought a lot of things from ATO over the past couple years and it's been a pleasure dealing with you Kevin. I wish you the very best in your future endeavors!
This. Best stuff out there in my opinion. Glad to see things work out well!
Old 12-02-2012, 08:10 PM   #16
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:15 PM   #17
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations Adam!

The ATO pruduct line is going to be a great addition to 4xI!

Couldn't be happier with the communication/products i have from both you and Kevin in the past.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:02 PM   #18
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
I never got my sticker for my bumper!
Old 12-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #19
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
when can we expect the shackle flip?

The flip adds droop right? I believe I have 8" of travel now and I want to get to 11-12". right now i have a AAL.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:54 PM   #20
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ArmorTech's Tacoma Gallery
I can not say when certain products will be available. Rest assured there will be a thread started about each item as they become available.

The Antenna Mount and Hilift mounts will be available as soon a I can get time to get the item descriptions onto the site, hopefully by the weekend.