Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

ATO Gets web store!

Old 01-17-2013, 09:53 AM   #21
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
ArmorTech's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have them marked as such because we haven't been able to test fit one ourselves, but thanks for the heads up!
Old 01-17-2013, 09:56 AM   #22
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmorTech View Post
I don't have them marked as such because we haven't been able to test fit one ourselves, but thanks for the heads up!
I would say I'd let you use my truck to do your fitting but you're in Wisconsin so that would be a bit of a drive. However if you haven't got the chance in a month or so I may make a road trip.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:27 AM   #23
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Well I can say that I won't be going and buying one in the next 6 months so your changes are pretty good. We can talk after I get some built up and in stock, in a case like this you may not need to make a road trip.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:28 AM   #24
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmorTech View Post
Well I can say that I won't be going and buying one in the next 6 months so your changes are pretty good. We can talk after I get some built up and in stock.
Alright shoot me a PM whenever that happens and I'll try to make some time to get out there!

Edit: ahh well then even better lol just let me know whenever you are ready and we will talk more then!
Old 02-14-2013, 12:40 PM   #25
Monkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud of
Marines:
Monkeyboy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Adam - If you need a 2012 to do a fitting on, let me know - I'm in Madison and could maybe work something out. I'll be looking for a wrap around rear bumper with a swing out later this year.

In the meantime, what are your shop hours like ? I want to get some sliders and skids made soonish, but I want to bend your ear a bit about whats and hows, if you don't mind.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:48 PM   #26
I'd LOVE to have a 2012 to play with, I mean built prototypes on!

I'm here 8:00-5 except noon to 1 (CST for everyone else that might read this). Give me a call and we'll chat! 608-348-5462