Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

ATO Gets web store!

Old 01-16-2013, 10:21 AM   #1
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
ArmorTech's Tacoma Gallery
ATO Gets web store!

Armor Tech's new web home is finally available. Check it out at armortechoffroad.com!

There are some great new features there too. For example those of you waiting on the shackle flip kits you can view the product and add yourself to the waiting list. This allows us to send an email update to everyone on the list so you don't have to keep checking in with us. I'll be adding the same for the rear wrap around soon but the lead time for that item will be longer...

Also new is quantity discounts for some items. For example the bed rail accessory mounts which have free shipping. There's no need for you to pay for the shipping twice so if you order 2 you get a discount, order 6 or more and the discount is even better!

There are also cool icons that show free shipping and items that are on sale.

You can build you own wish list to keep track of what items you want for your rig. There is also a gift registry so you can tell your family what you really want for your Birthday or Christmas and make it easy for them to not get confused in products they may not understand. I know many a wife I've talked to who would have loved to have this feature before!

And you can share stuff on Facebook, Twitter and all that social media stuff too! Speaking of which you should like our Facebook page!

The template isn't all that fancy yet, but I know you all would rather I spent the money on R&D and inventory now. The looks can come later.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:36 AM   #2
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Website isn't working for me
Old 01-16-2013, 10:37 AM   #3
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGloryFades View Post
Works on my phone..
Old 01-16-2013, 10:38 AM   #4
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Works for me
Old 01-16-2013, 10:46 AM   #6
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
What did you get, blank screen or some form of error message? Try to refresh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Works on my phone..
I forgot to mention that there is also a mobile template. I have to get the auto select code updated still but you can view the mobile store here: http://armortechoffroad.com/mobile
Old 01-16-2013, 10:51 AM   #7
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
I get a webfaction site not configured message tried refreshing and same thing, I'm on an android phone if that makes a difference
Old 01-16-2013, 10:54 AM   #8
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
works for me and bookmarked for future use
Old 01-16-2013, 11:28 AM   #9
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmorTech View Post
What did you get, blank screen or some form of error message? Try to refresh.

I forgot to mention that there is also a mobile template. I have to get the auto select code updated still but you can view the mobile store here: http://armortechoffroad.com/mobile
Normal sites loads on my iPhone but that link to the mobile version does not. Just brings up a blank page..
Old 01-16-2013, 12:18 PM   #10
Quote:
I get a webfaction site not configured message tried refreshing and same thing, I'm on an android phone if that makes a difference
Quote:
Normal sites loads on my iPhone but that link to the mobile version does not. Just brings up a blank page..
Thanks for the heads up guys! It looks like a mobile device issue. I've put in a ticket to the people who know more than me to look at it. I'll let you know what they say.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:26 PM   #11
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Nice work Adam! Site looks good.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:27 PM   #12
Law Enforcement:
Seems to be working now
Old 01-16-2013, 08:20 PM   #13
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Nice work Kevin! Site looks good.
...it's Adam now
Old 01-16-2013, 08:23 PM   #14
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
No more High clearance? Who orders a regular bumper now a days????
Old 01-16-2013, 08:25 PM   #15
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsbmg View Post
Me thinks they posted the plate bumper twice.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:29 PM   #16
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
They are two different bumpers if you look., although the description is funny, 05+ or you can get the 05-11
Old 01-16-2013, 08:31 PM   #17

Quote:
They are two different bumpers if you look., although the description is funny, 05+ or you can get the 05-11
I'm on my phone so I didn't look that close, but yeah I noticed that as well. Adam should chime in sometime to let us know lol
Old 01-17-2013, 03:58 AM   #18
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
...it's Adam now

Whoops my bad Corrected.

Site looks good regardless!
Old 01-17-2013, 08:11 AM   #19
Quote:
I am still working on getting all of the drawings converted over and updated. Have no fear the high clearance wrap around will be available again, it's going to be a couple of months though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Me thinks they posted the plate bumper twice.
There are two rear bolt on bumper options. They both have different features. Check the descriptions and photos for more information.

Quote:
I fixed the years. That was a mistake while merging the databases.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:42 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmorTech View Post
I am still working on getting all of the drawings converted over and updated. Have no fear the high clearance wrap around will be available again, it's going to be a couple of months though.

There are two rear bolt on bumper options. They both have different features. Check the descriptions and photos for more information.

I fixed the years. That was a mistake while merging the databases.

Alright my mistake, and hey Adam, The 05-11 rear bumpers also fit the 12-13 just a heads up!