Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

2005 - 2011 Tacoma Hybrid Front Winch Mount Bumper

Old 01-16-2013, 06:45 PM   #1
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
ArmorTech's Tacoma Gallery
2005 - 2013 Tacoma Hybrid Front Winch Mount Bumper

It's here, the Tacoma Hybrid Front Winch Mount Bumper! This bumper has been engineered to be the strongest tube based winch bumper for 2005 to 2013 Toyota Tacoma trucks. This bumper is built from high quality American made DOM and HREW tubing with ¼ inch high grade steel mounting plate. The mounting plate mounts to both the front of the frame as well as the bottom side of the frame. Support gussets are abundant to create a bumper than can handle the rigorous journey ahead.
The winch plate will hold winches up to 9000 lbs of line pull with a standard 4.5 x 10 inch mounting pattern and remote solenoid packs. Shackle recovery points are also integrated into the bumper and winch mount for improved strength.

Bumpers are $644 plus shipping for the base unit. Additional options include the front grill guard, headlight guards, light mounting tabs, Rigid Industries Dually LEDs, and modification to fit with body lifts. Order online by clicking here, PM or call 608-348-5462.

Note bumpers come standard with winch mount and winch fairlead mount, not 2 inch receiver as shown.

Note bumpers come standard with winch mount and winch fairlead mount, not 2 inch receiver as shown.
Attached Thumbnails
2005 - 2011 Tacoma Hybrid Front Winch Mount Bumper-gen2hybrid6l.jpg   2005 - 2011 Tacoma Hybrid Front Winch Mount Bumper-gen2hybrid7l.jpg   2005 - 2011 Tacoma Hybrid Front Winch Mount Bumper-gen2hybrid1l.jpg   2005 - 2011 Tacoma Hybrid Front Winch Mount Bumper-gen2hybrid3l.jpg  
Old 01-22-2013, 07:03 PM   #2
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
do these come powdercoated black or bare metal? and do they come with the fog light mounts as shown on the blue truck under the headlights, as well as the mounts for the lightforce lights like on the black truck? any pics of the grill guard AND headlight guards as shown as available options on your site? awesome looking bumper, i am definitely interested in grabbing one!
Old 01-22-2013, 08:07 PM   #3
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-23-2013, 08:30 AM   #4
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
do these come powdercoated black or bare metal? and do they come with the fog light mounts as shown on the blue truck under the headlights, as well as the mounts for the lightforce lights like on the black truck? any pics of the grill guard AND headlight guards as shown as available options on your site? awesome looking bumper, i am definitely interested in grabbing one!
We only ship bare steel currently. If we offer them painted we'd have to crate them and shipping them freight instead of standard ground, so having them painted or PCed locally will save you a bundle of money on packing and freight fees. This way you know you're going to get your bumper back from paint scratch free too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I agree! A whole pallet of flats are cut just waiting on the laser shop to form them up.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:52 AM   #5
Oh Bullettooth, lookie over here!

Fed Ex is going to love this! Today is the driver with the small van, hope he has room for it.
Attached Thumbnails
2005 - 2011 Tacoma Hybrid Front Winch Mount Bumper-gen2hybrid8l.jpg  
Old 02-11-2013, 10:38 AM   #6
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Old 06-26-2013, 11:30 AM   #7
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of lead time do you guys have on these?
Old 06-26-2013, 11:59 AM   #8
I have one that could be shipped in about 2 weeks, after that it'll be the end of July.
Old 06-26-2013, 12:03 PM   #9
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 08-20-2013, 05:28 AM   #10
marinewillo is on a distinguished road

Name: Colton
marinewillo's Tacoma Gallery
Could you load some pictures of the headlight guard and etc? I'm really interested in this product, but not sure what all the options are. Weight description and what about my stock fog lights?
Old 08-20-2013, 05:51 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by marinewillo View Post
Could you load some pictures of the headlight guard and etc? I'm really interested in this product, but not sure what all the options are. Weight description and what about my stock fog lights?
I don't currently have any photos of a bumper with the headlight guards, but they are your typical style headlight guard. I'll try to get some in a couple of weeks.

As for other options, the grill guard and corner guards are in the photo above, and here is a photo with them labeled.

The bumper weighs 100 pounds. You can mount your stock fog lights by adding the light mounting tab option and adding these brackets.

Feel free to send me an email or give me a call and we can talk details. 1-608-348-5462.
Attached Thumbnails
2005 - 2011 Tacoma Hybrid Front Winch Mount Bumper-gen2hybridoptions1a.jpg  
Old 08-20-2013, 05:55 AM   #12
That bumper looks so familiar
Old 08-20-2013, 07:17 AM   #13
marinewillo is on a distinguished road

Name: Colton
marinewillo's Tacoma Gallery
Email sent
Old 09-08-2013, 04:14 PM   #14
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
BTT, is that your bumper with the corner gaurds? I like that a lot, have any pics of it painted? Um, and mounted? How stout are the ends of the bumper out there by the corner gaurds, can you, say, jack up on them in a pinch?
Old 09-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #15
Yes that's mine with the corner hoops. Click on this link and scroll down I have plenty of pics http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...r-build-9.html

It's a very stout bumper. However I would not jack up the anywhere on the bumper except for where the recovery mounts. The bumper is not designed to be lifted from out on the edge like that.
Old 09-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheadesw View Post
BTT, is that your bumper with the corner gaurds? I like that a lot, have any pics of it painted? Um, and mounted? How stout are the ends of the bumper out there by the corner gaurds, can you, say, jack up on them in a pinch?
The bumper is built very tough and would be able to hold up the truck with the jack under the headlights. With that said, I don't think I'd want my Hi-Lift anywhere near my headlights.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:26 PM   #17
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
10-4, thank you both for the replies. Been eyeballing this bumper since I got my sliders from you, Adam. Looks like I'll be buying, I dig this bumper, just don't have the coin for trucks parts right now.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:35 PM   #18
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmorTech View Post

That driveway looks strangely familiar....
Old 10-01-2013, 08:03 AM   #20
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
That driveway looks strangely familiar....
Kevin