Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

Tacoma factory fog light universal mounting bracket

Old 02-14-2013, 08:38 AM   #1
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
ArmorTech's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma factory fog light universal mounting bracket

Here's a cool little bracket set for you guys replacing your front bumpers. This bracket allows you to take your factory driving lights and mount them with 1 3/8" stud like standard aftermarket lights. You can then mount the factory lights to an aftermarket tube bumper or put them in your bed and use them for rear facing lights. The bracket also utilizes the built in vertical focus adjuster so the lights won't fall down on you! This is the perfect option for adding lights to our Hybrid Front Bumper!

The set of 2 brackets are $40 including mounting hardware.

Note that the factory lights are larger than the hole in most aftermarket plate bumpers so the factory driving light will not work in most aftermarket plate bumpers.

Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma factory fog light universal mounting bracket-ato0110-1la.jpg   Tacoma factory fog light universal mounting bracket-ato0110-2la.jpg   Tacoma factory fog light universal mounting bracket-gen2hybrid8a.jpg  
Old 02-14-2013, 08:40 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I honestly can't believe it took this long for someone to come up with this idea! Nice work
Old 02-14-2013, 11:06 AM   #3
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I honestly can't believe it took this long for someone to come up with this idea! Nice work

this times my god i dont know how much
Old 09-12-2013, 03:20 PM   #4
marinewillo is on a distinguished road

Name: Colton
marinewillo's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I noticed they don't fit on the 2012+ models, is there a fix you think?
Old 09-12-2013, 07:37 PM   #5
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I can't say I've looked into that yet, so I don't have an answer for you currently, sorry.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:06 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
I recently put an order in for these since the website said they were in stock, but I have not yet received an email saying they have shipped. I'm just wondering if you guys have to still make these when they are ordered. Thank you
Sorry I'm just seeing this, email or phone is more reliable way to get a hold of us about any issues you may be having with an order. As far as I know all orders for these have been shipped, if something did get missed please call me so we can get you taken care of! 1-608-348-5462