LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

Shackle Flip Kit - The Official Armor Tech Offroad Thread!

Old 03-25-2013, 12:38 PM   #81
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjm540ii View Post
I'm just having trouble disconnecting my brake lines 10mm wrench won't easily break them loose and I don't wanna strip 'em. Ideas welcome..
Get a wrench made for brake lines I believe its called a flare nut wrench
Old 03-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #83
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
ArmorTech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
any idea when the OME kit gonna be released?
They are available now. Guess I don't have them on the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjm540ii View Post
I'm just having trouble disconnecting my brake lines 10mm wrench won't easily break them loose and I don't wanna strip 'em. Ideas welcome..
Yep flared nut wrench. They come in handy anytime I have to touch brakes.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:45 PM   #84
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Instructor: AAAB/Bravo Co 1-210 AVN REGT/128th AVN BDE (Provisional)
Name: Ryan Mathis
Location: Lives: Newport News, VA(soon to be Ft. Carson)/Home: Leesburg, GA
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmorTech View Post
They are available now. Guess I don't have them on the site.

Yep flared nut wrench. They come in handy anytime I have to touch brakes.
is there any kind of introductory price like you had for the stock flip kit? and what shocks would u recommend with the ome leafs and shackle flip?
Old 03-25-2013, 01:50 PM   #85
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
is there any kind of introductory price like you had for the stock flip kit? and what shocks would u recommend with the ome leafs and shackle flip?
The intro offer has expired. I do not have shock measurements for the OMEs.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:36 AM   #88
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
btw, thank you adam for getting this straighten out

just waiting the rest of the pieces of the puzzle before swapping, but got a big piece sitting, waiting now..

Old 03-28-2013, 03:55 PM   #90
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Where's the emu kit at. I hear they are available but I see no linky
PM adam...that's how i got my dakar (OME) kit
Old 03-29-2013, 08:21 AM   #91
Give me a call, 608-348-5462. I'll get the OME's on the site over the weekend.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:11 PM   #92
OME/Dakar Flips are now on the website! OME Dakar spring shackle flips
Old 04-03-2013, 06:14 PM   #93
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmorTech View Post
OME/Dakar Flips are now on the website! OME Dakar spring shackle flips
I measured an Allpro Expo eye to eye (brand new never installed) and got 54 1/4"....will that work, or will you need my exact measurements?
Old 04-04-2013, 06:59 AM   #94
PM sent, we'll talk about it.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:48 AM   #95
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Linwood, you relocating your shocks too?
Old 04-05-2013, 06:08 AM   #96
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Linwood, you relocating your shocks too?
Yes , in the future...best to do the flip first, take measurements then do the shocks.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:09 AM   #97
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Yes , in the future...best to do the flip first, take measurements then do the shocks.
That's what I figured. After 3 wheeling pretty good at Flagpole I need a different set-up, figure might as well go full retard with it.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:13 AM   #98
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
That's what I figured. After 3 wheeling pretty good at Flagpole I need a different set-up, figure might as well go full retard with it.
And flagpole knob was more of a dirt road than anything at all. I dont want to get too crazy with it because when i see JA flex i cringe waiting for his e brake cable to break
Old 04-05-2013, 06:28 AM   #99

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
And flagpole knob was more of a dirt road than anything at all. I dont want to get too crazy with it because when i see JA flex i cringe waiting for his e brake cable to break
Don't want to go that crazy, been eyeing the BAMF shock tower and they're calling for 12" travel shocks. Should be more than reasonable without breaking stuff.