Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

Toyota Accessory Rail Hardware Kit!

Old 07-01-2013, 02:59 PM   #1
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
ArmorTech's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Accessory Rail Hardware Kit!

Hey guys, I've gotten several requests for the square nuts that we have for the Tacoma Bed Rails, so I've added a nice little hardware kit to the website. These square nuts fit the 05+ Tacoma bed rail as well as the roof racks on the 03+ 4Runner.

The kit comes with 2 square nuts, 2 3/8"x1" bolts and 2 washers all for $3.5. Shipping will be via USPS small flat rate box for $5.35. Click here to order your kit today.

Attached Thumbnails
Toyota Accessory Rail Hardware Kit!-ato0101-1la.jpg  
Old 07-01-2013, 03:00 PM   #2
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Smart!
Old 08-07-2013, 12:36 PM   #3
Alan84 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Alan
Alan84's Tacoma Gallery
Hay I just tried to order these and it said shipping was 17 bucks, is that right?
Old 08-08-2013, 05:50 AM   #4
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
ArmorTech's Tacoma Gallery
No, these ship in a post office flat rate box for $5.35 (to the US, international including Canada is more). I'm not even sure how the website calculated $17, even Fed Ex shouldn't be more than 12 to the 48 states.... The flat rate for this item and not everything else is a limit of ecommerce software that I can't fix. If you'd like to order them you can call in your order or go through with the online purchase and I will refund the difference for the shipping overcharge.