Notices

High Clearance Rear Bumper

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2013, 02:04 PM   #21
Movnup is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
Movnup's Tacoma Gallery
Adam,
body shops here don't want to touch putting this bumper on, but I did find a 4x4/fab shop that said they would do it. They just want an estimate on how long it takes from beginning to end to put this thing on.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:38 PM   #22
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
ArmorTech's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting that a BODY shop won't do it. Anyway, install time should be well less than 4 hours for a well equipped shop.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:42 PM   #23
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm how about some in process fab pictures?
Old 08-25-2013, 01:57 PM   #24
Monkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud of
Marines:
Monkeyboy's Tacoma Gallery
Adam and Ben, putting the finishing touches on the rear bumper.

Old 08-25-2013, 02:04 PM   #26
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy View Post
Adam and Ben, putting the finishing touches on the rear bumper.

Awesome!
Old 08-26-2013, 02:04 PM   #27
gearboxcarbon is on a distinguished road
gearboxcarbon's Tacoma Gallery
Where are the Hi Lift cutouts on a bumper with lights and tire carrier?
Old 08-26-2013, 06:11 PM   #28
Monkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud of
Marines:
Back from the powdercoater....

Old 08-27-2013, 07:46 AM   #29

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Back from the powdercoater....

Looks sweet! Excited to get mine, hoping that it shows up in FL before I do.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:39 AM   #30
Marines:
So hawt. Plus, it's like 2000 degrees outside.

I thought this was a nice flourish.

Old 08-27-2013, 09:19 PM   #31
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
How much would it be to mount a roto-pax mount in place of the jerry can mount?
Old 08-28-2013, 09:13 AM   #32
Movnup is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
Movnup's Tacoma Gallery
Just placed my order for the bumper with hi lift cutouts and light buckets. Now comes the worst part, the waiting game, I feel like a kid at Christmas.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:45 AM   #33
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DJ, looks great! I like what you did with the logo plate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
How much would it be to mount a roto-pax mount in place of the jerry can mount?
Which Roto-pax? Single, double? Are you shipping the mounting plate here or do I need to find them? I'll need all the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movnup View Post
Just placed my order for the bumper with hi lift cutouts and light buckets. Now comes the worst part, the waiting game, I feel like a kid at Christmas.
Thank you for your order! I'll email you tracking info once it heads out.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:51 AM   #34
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Fucking amazing.

If only i had 1300$ laying around..

Y'all located in VA right?
Wisconsin...at least going off of their website.

Matt
Old 08-29-2013, 10:18 AM   #35
Matt,

Thanks, I missed that.

Yes we're in Wisconsin now. ATO moved at the end of 2012.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:56 AM   #36

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
What is that logo plate made out of? Is it possible to send it separate so I can bolt or rivet it on after I paint my bumper.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:17 AM   #37
Marines:
The Logo plate is made out of 102% concentrated awesome.

It's pure evil. There is now a voice in my head telling me to drive backwards into things.

I'd be wary, if I were you.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:47 AM   #38
The logos are made from steel. I didn't think about riveting them on until after I had the first batch already cut. Given their size there just isn't anywhere to put a rivet on the "4X" side. At least not a place that would look clean.

Quote:
The Logo plate is made out of 102% concentrated awesome.

It's pure evil. There is now a voice in my head telling me to drive backwards into things.

I'd be wary, if I were you.

Well Played DJ! I like your answer better, but don't back into things, the hood of the Civic behind you won't survive!
Old 08-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #39
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmorTech View Post
Which Roto-pax? Single, double? Are you shipping the mounting plate here or do I need to find them? I'll need all the details.
Assuming I purchase it from rotopax and just have it shipped straight to you guys. How much just to mount the plate?
And do you think this could be mounted vertically next to the tire?
http://rotopax.com/Universal-Mounting-Plate.html
Old 08-29-2013, 12:41 PM   #40

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmorTech View Post
The logos are made from steel. I didn't think about riveting them on until after I had the first batch already cut. Given their size there just isn't anywhere to put a rivet on the "4X" side. At least not a place that would look clean.

Well Played DJ! I like your answer better, but don't back into things, the hood of the Civic behind you won't survive!
Can you send mine seperate please?

Products Discussed in this Thread