Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

High Clearance Rear Bumper

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2013, 06:38 AM   #61
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
All right.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:34 AM   #62
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
If my funds come in quick enough you have another customer in me.

I've gotta have this.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:50 PM   #63
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
ArmorTech's Tacoma Gallery
Cam,

Sounds good. The sale is a limited time, but the bumpers won't be going anywhere, this is a standard item for us now.

I also replied to your PM before seeing this post was from you.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:54 AM   #64
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
hoping mine ships soon!
Old 10-01-2013, 09:36 PM   #65
Pdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
Pdugan6's Tacoma Gallery
Adam,
I got the goods and installed it yesterday. The fit and finish is perfect. This bumper is so badass. I love how much clearance is added to the rear.

Old 10-04-2013, 12:21 PM   #67
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody know what the trick is to accessing the receiver pin on these hitches? My fingers aren't nearly that small...
Old 10-09-2013, 12:02 PM   #68

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Installed it this past Saturday and finally got around to trimming the flares yesterday evening.
Attached Thumbnails
High Clearance Rear Bumper-photo.jpg  
Old 10-09-2013, 12:04 PM   #69
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Looks good Chris!
Old 10-15-2013, 05:26 AM   #72

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemons View Post
Ordered mine a few weeks ago and can't wait to get it and chop up my truck. Anyone got any tips on the cutting part, tools used, tools you tried that don't work. Any tips would be helpful.
If a mod day comes up in the next month or two and you have it I'll give you a hand. I'll be headed over to that side of the state to do some other stuff.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:12 AM   #73
LOCO 4X4
lemons is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemons is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemons is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemons is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemons is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemons is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemons is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemons is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemons is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemons is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemons is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Ryan
lemons's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
If a mod day comes up in the next month or two and you have it I'll give you a hand. I'll be headed over to that side of the state to do some other stuff.
Right on man, Thanks.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:20 PM   #74
Pdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pdugan6's Tacoma Gallery
I reused the metal mounts to reattach the rear panel back to the frame. It turned out well. I bent a 90* at one side and cut the other side. Drilling a hole with a step bit through the body and bed liner compartment did the trick.

Original bracket location

New mounting point
Old 10-17-2013, 07:23 PM   #75

Pdugan6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anybody know what the trick is to accessing the receiver pin on these hitches? My fingers aren't nearly that small...
It's impossible. I am getting a drop down hitch with a 1 1/2" longer shank and drilling a new hole farther back on the receiver. I'll post some pics.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:36 PM   #76

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdugan6 View Post
It's impossible. I am getting a drop down hitch with a 1 1/2" longer shank and drilling a new hole farther back on the receiver. I'll post some pics.
I cut 3" off either side of the spare tire access hole, still a pain but I have access.

I did something similar with the fender brace but used the stock mount holes on the bedside and drilled a new hole in the fender.
Old 10-18-2013, 10:05 PM   #77

Pdugan6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I cut 3" off either side of the spare tire access hole, still a pain but I have access.

I did something similar with the fender brace but used the stock mount holes on the bedside and drilled a new hole in the fender.
Can you post a pic of your access holes you added?
Old 10-18-2013, 10:25 PM   #78
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
I always miss these GB's damn. Was hit last month too. I could of had mine already.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:44 AM   #79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdugan6 View Post
I was able to get in and get a hitch pin in and out. It isn't as easy as a normal hitch, but this isn't a normal hitch bumper. You want high clearance and a hitch that is the sacrifice that must be made.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:53 AM   #80

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmorTech View Post
I was able to get in and get a hitch pin in and out. It isn't as easy as a normal hitch, but this isn't a normal hitch bumper. You want high clearance and a hitch that is the sacrifice that must be made.
There was no way my hands could fit in there. I got stopped at the knuckles every time and I don't have big hands.

Products Discussed in this Thread