Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

High Clearance Rear Bumper

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2014, 12:21 PM   #161
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed to see WTF is going on here.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:23 PM   #163
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
I got no help over phone. Was like talking to wall ..........................that works with their high dollar bumper they build? Makes me question the company especially with others having problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
I have not refused to work with you, I refuse to remove the reviews until I have a working product. I've tried to work with you including .............................
I'll be giving you a call later this afternoon when I have a chance.

Chris
Seems you guys like to be bashing a vendor, despite them trying their best to sort issues out. If you are going to bash just to be a dick, then we're gonna have a problem. If ATO is trying to fix the issue, then give them a fucking chance to make things right. If they don't make things right, THEN you have cause to be a dick, but from what I have read, and people I have spoke to, it seem you guys are the issue here.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:34 PM   #164
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Here's another "review" for anyone thinking about getting this bumper. Got tired of it opening up (at least 5 times) and eventually tied some cord around it to fix the problem, real quality product here.

http://youtu.be/ApNfRsSj-0A
Didn't you send the swing out in once already? Or was that Ryan (Lemons?)

I would like to see it all work out for you guys. 4x/ATO releasing a successful revision and ensuring customers get a functional product. I'd imagine 4X builds them like the rest of the fab shops that build HC's and each swing out is fabbed/welded on that particular bumper which I could imagine causing issues on re-work.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:38 PM   #165
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Seems you guys like to be bashing a vendor, despite them trying their best to sort issues out. If you are going to bash just to be a dick, then we're gonna have a problem. If ATO is trying to fix the issue, then give them a fucking chance to make things right. If they don't make things right, THEN you have cause to be a dick, but from what I have read, and people I have spoke to, it seem you guys are the issue here.
I say BAN!!!!
Old 06-24-2014, 02:40 PM   #166
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
I say BAN!!!!
bye, all post removed
Old 06-24-2014, 02:45 PM   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
I say BAN!!!!
Im not gonna throw a ban unless its warranted.
Old 06-24-2014, 03:07 PM   #168
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
Didn't you send the swing out in once already? Or was that Ryan (Lemons?)

I would like to see it all work out for you guys. 4x/ATO releasing a successful revision and ensuring customers get a functional product. I'd imagine 4X builds them like the rest of the fab shops that build HC's and each swing out is fabbed/welded on that particular bumper which I could imagine causing issues on re-work.
Both of us have.

Working on getting all this taken care of now.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:48 PM   #169
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I have nothing but good things to say about Armor tech offroad. Kevin was great everytime I talked to/met him. And Adam has been great everytime I've talked to him.

I know issues can happen when there are situations where people feel that the other is at fault, where a situation can be easily remedied. I know if I had spent a bunch of money on a bumper and there was a problem, I'd do everything I could to find a solution or to work with the manufacturer to find a solution.

I've had issues with tons of stuff I've orders for the truck... But that's life.

If you want real headaches buy a jet ski and order some aftermarket parts. Shit fits way worse and needs way more modifications to make it work.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:34 AM   #170
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I have nothing but good things to say about Armor tech offroad. Kevin was great everytime I talked to/met him. And Adam has been great everytime I've talked to him.

I know issues can happen when there are situations where people feel that the other is at fault, where a situation can be easily remedied. I know if I had spent a bunch of money on a bumper and there was a problem, I'd do everything I could to find a solution or to work with the manufacturer to find a solution.

I've had issues with tons of stuff I've orders for the truck... But that's life.

If you want real headaches buy a jet ski and order some aftermarket parts. Shit fits way worse and needs way more modifications to make it work.
LOL

B reak

O ut

A nother

T housand

x 10 with a jetski
Old 08-15-2014, 04:32 PM   #172
TheGreatPear is on a distinguished road

Air Force: WFSM, 27th SOCES, 27th SOW
Name: Alex
TheGreatPear's Tacoma Gallery
Does the bumper have somewhere to mount the trailer light/brake plug? Ive seen it hanging down in a few photos and i was just wondering where people mount it, or if theres a spot for it underneath?

And BTW as a potential buyer - I'm not phased by gripes on here.
Old 08-15-2014, 07:59 PM   #173
Pdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
Pdugan6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatPear View Post
Does the bumper have somewhere to mount the trailer light/brake plug? Ive seen it hanging down in a few photos and i was just wondering where people mount it, or if theres a spot for it underneath?

And BTW as a potential buyer - I'm not phased by gripes on here.

What I like to do is zip tie it through the license plate holes on the bottom of my license plate. This makes it very easy to take on and off for off-road use. Or you can drill and tap 2 holes
Old 08-27-2014, 02:09 PM   #175
garlicnation is on a distinguished road
garlicnation's Tacoma Gallery
Will this fit 2014 tacomas?
Old 09-01-2014, 12:59 PM   #177
TheGreatPear is on a distinguished road

Air Force: WFSM, 27th SOCES, 27th SOW
Name: Alex
TheGreatPear's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine this weekend! Now for the 4 week countdown!

Products Discussed in this Thread