Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

High Clearance Rear Bumper

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2014, 09:34 AM   #161
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I have nothing but good things to say about Armor tech offroad. Kevin was great everytime I talked to/met him. And Adam has been great everytime I've talked to him.

I know issues can happen when there are situations where people feel that the other is at fault, where a situation can be easily remedied. I know if I had spent a bunch of money on a bumper and there was a problem, I'd do everything I could to find a solution or to work with the manufacturer to find a solution.

I've had issues with tons of stuff I've orders for the truck... But that's life.

If you want real headaches buy a jet ski and order some aftermarket parts. Shit fits way worse and needs way more modifications to make it work.
LOL

B reak

O ut

A nother

T housand

x 10 with a jetski
Old 08-15-2014, 04:32 PM   #163
TheGreatPear is on a distinguished road

Air Force: WFSM, 27th SOCES, 27th SOW
Name: Alex
TheGreatPear's Tacoma Gallery
Does the bumper have somewhere to mount the trailer light/brake plug? Ive seen it hanging down in a few photos and i was just wondering where people mount it, or if theres a spot for it underneath?

And BTW as a potential buyer - I'm not phased by gripes on here.
Old 08-15-2014, 07:59 PM   #164
Pdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
Pdugan6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatPear View Post
Does the bumper have somewhere to mount the trailer light/brake plug? Ive seen it hanging down in a few photos and i was just wondering where people mount it, or if theres a spot for it underneath?

And BTW as a potential buyer - I'm not phased by gripes on here.

What I like to do is zip tie it through the license plate holes on the bottom of my license plate. This makes it very easy to take on and off for off-road use. Or you can drill and tap 2 holes
Old 08-27-2014, 02:09 PM   #166
garlicnation is on a distinguished road
garlicnation's Tacoma Gallery
Will this fit 2014 tacomas?
Old 09-01-2014, 12:59 PM   #168
TheGreatPear is on a distinguished road

Air Force: WFSM, 27th SOCES, 27th SOW
Name: Alex
TheGreatPear's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine this weekend! Now for the 4 week countdown!

Products Discussed in this Thread