LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

Hello from Armor Tech Offroad

Old 09-27-2009, 07:14 PM   #21
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
if you need a test vehicle for some first gen skid plates i offer my truck as long as i get to keep them
Old 09-29-2009, 03:25 PM   #22
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher007 View Post
Hey armor tech quick question. I have a 09 base double cab 4x4 w/out the tow package or tow hitch. Do you know if i have the wiring for the 7 pin connector if i get your bumper. Reason i ask is because i've read some threads that say the tacoma comes allready wired for the hitch.....is tahat true and if not is it hard to do....obviously i'm planning on getting your bumper with the built in hitch...thanks
to the best of my knowledge the truck should be pre wired.. look up underneath the rear of the truck right around the end of the drivers side frame rail. you should see a white electrical plug with nothing plugged into it. if you find that plug then thats where the 7 pin connector plugs into.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:26 PM   #23
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
if you need a test vehicle for some first gen skid plates i offer my truck as long as i get to keep them
awww how nice of you! i'll keep ya in mind when i get to the 1st gen stuff....
Old 09-29-2009, 04:48 PM   #24
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
awww how nice of you! i'll keep ya in mind when i get to the 1st gen stuff....
Old 10-11-2009, 06:34 AM   #25
No way, get real
silvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
silvertaco82's Tacoma Gallery
could you post the pricing w/ options?
my stock bumper is dented looking for an offroad bumper
Old 10-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #26
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertaco82 View Post
could you post the pricing w/ options?
my stock bumper is dented looking for an offroad bumper
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/arm...duct-line.html
Old 10-12-2009, 11:05 AM   #27
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
^^ Thanks Hotdog!
Old 01-13-2011, 11:19 PM   #28
MaTt98 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
MaTt98's Tacoma Gallery
i love the look of the high clearance one do you make any for 1st gen???
Old 09-28-2011, 02:19 PM   #29
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
do you make sliders? I've been searching for a vendor on the east coast with all the stuff I need.