Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

Hello from Armor Tech Offroad

Old 06-26-2009, 11:34 AM   #1
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Armor Tech Offroad

just wanted to say hey to everyone! we finally got on as a vendor here at TW and cant wait to start hooking everyone up with the latest and greatest in protection!!!

for those who haven't heard of us yet we offer a couple different rear bumpers for the 05+ tacomas. we are also working on developing some skid plates and soon a front bumper as well!
Old 06-26-2009, 11:39 AM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I have heard good things about the rear high clearance bumper!
Old 06-26-2009, 11:48 AM   #5
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Glad to have ya. Gonna take a look into those rear bumpers.
x2 i think i need 1 lol
Old 06-26-2009, 11:53 AM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:00 PM   #8
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
^lol. I just got hit on vacation. Nothing major just dented my corner. Someone else bumped me in a parking lot. I think for you might be cheaper to replace the plastic piece.
yeah about 500% cheeper but i want new bumpers
Old 06-26-2009, 12:20 PM   #10
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered one a week ago. I'll posts pics when I get it in. Let me know if any or you want to come check it out.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:35 PM   #12
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Will do. Thanks for the offer. When is it expected to arrive?
Less than a month.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:35 PM   #13
Mainland Newfie
mainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud of
mainland_newfie's Tacoma Gallery
how come theres no pics on here? Or prices?
Old 06-26-2009, 12:40 PM   #15
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainland_newfie View Post
how come theres no pics on here? Or prices?
he's going to later today...
Old 06-26-2009, 12:41 PM   #16
Quote:
Yeah I would like to see more. Maybe he could post some here.
Big intrest in front, and rear bumpers as well as Armor.
i like the look of the tube gaurds, i prob wont use it but they look good, ha also i think i have decided ont 6inch susp. lift and 3 body and i wont do any offtoading pretty much
Old 06-26-2009, 12:43 PM   #17
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
He has a few pictures on his website and more on his build thread. I ordered a bumper like in the build thread but I requested that I be able to use the factory hitch since I don't offroad.

PM him for pricing.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:12 PM   #18
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys! i'll be posting up all kinds of info and pictures later... gotta go ship out a bumper first!!!!
Old 09-27-2009, 07:05 PM   #19
Fletcher007 is on a distinguished road
Name: Hollywood
Fletcher007's Tacoma Gallery
Hey armor tech quick question. I have a 09 base double cab 4x4 w/out the tow package or tow hitch. Do you know if i have the wiring for the 7 pin connector if i get your bumper. Reason i ask is because i've read some threads that say the tacoma comes allready wired for the hitch.....is tahat true and if not is it hard to do....obviously i'm planning on getting your bumper with the built in hitch...thanks
Old 09-27-2009, 07:10 PM   #20
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher007 View Post
Hey armor tech quick question. I have a 09 base double cab 4x4 w/out the tow package or tow hitch. Do you know if i have the wiring for the 7 pin connector if i get your bumper. Reason i ask is because i've read some threads that say the tacoma comes allready wired for the hitch.....is tahat true and if not is it hard to do....obviously i'm planning on getting your bumper with the built in hitch...thanks
Hard wiring is already in the truck, all you have to do is purchase the trailer harness kit
http://www.trdparts4u.com/scripts/pr...dproduct=29333