LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

Armor Tech Offroad Product Line

Old 07-09-2009, 05:29 PM   #22
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
no....thats fire...not isocoee...geez
haha... funny you should say that because it is his bumper....
Old 07-09-2009, 07:03 PM   #24
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
haha... funny you should say that because it is his bumper....
whats that non-offroading dingledouche need a plate rear bumper for?? u just make these things for any damn body, huh?
Old 07-09-2009, 07:06 PM   #25
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
do i detect a hint of jealousy????
Old 07-09-2009, 07:08 PM   #26
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
do i detect a hint of jealousy????
jealousy covered in truth!
Old 07-10-2009, 04:09 PM   #28
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
the shackle kit will work with any spring ( stock or aftermarket) that was designed to fit with no modifications. so yes stock, stock with AAL, or any aftermarket spring that was designed to fit in the factory hangers will work with this kit. new shocks are advised in order to benefit from the extra suspension travel. typical shocks simply arnt long enough to allow the axle to achieve full droop. i do however suggest to anyone getting this kit to wait until it is installed on your particular truck and take measurements before ordering new shocks as each truck will vary slightly on travel numbers depending on the setup.

as far as a benefit from and aftermarket spring, the typical advantages would still apply. that being that they are either designed to handle more load or to flex better than the stock springs.

on my particular truck i am still running the stock springs with NO tsb done and an alcan AAL and am achieving around 12" of travel.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #29
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
Great news! So, what shocks are you running? Also, on the off chance that my All Pro front bumper ever gets here I'm going to want to crank up the front of the truck a bit. 1/2" more in the back is all I really need. This may be EXACTLY what I've been wanting. How far is Roanoke from where you live? Maybe a 'fun' install day is in order! Bumper, shackle kit, maybe some new rear shocks...
Old 07-10-2009, 04:37 PM   #30
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
would you happen to have a 1st gen design in the works??
Old 07-10-2009, 04:46 PM   #31
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRabbitFurHead View Post
Great news! So, what shocks are you running? Also, on the off chance that my All Pro front bumper ever gets here I'm going to want to crank up the front of the truck a bit. 1/2" more in the back is all I really need. This may be EXACTLY what I've been wanting. How far is Roanoke from where you live? Maybe a 'fun' install day is in order! Bumper, shackle kit, maybe some new rear shocks...
at the moment i havnt had time to replace my rear shocks. i'm still running the 8" travel bilstein 5125's. since i love to over do everything on mine i plan to cut off the stock shock mounts and run some hoops up into but not through the fender hump on the bed and stuff in some 14" 5150's. using the stock location though either a 10" or 12" travel bilstein 5125 would be a good fit.

roanoke is about 45 mins from me. i'm straight up 81 from you at exit 188. mod days are always fun!
Old 07-10-2009, 04:48 PM   #32
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
would you happen to have a 1st gen design in the works??
i assume your talking about a rear bumper for the 1st gens correct?? if so i am working on coming up with something for them as well... will probably be some sort of hybrid like can be ordered as just a rear bumper or have side protection as well. it will also include all the same options i have on the 2nd gen bumper.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #33
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
Quote:
i assume your talking about a rear bumper for the 1st gens correct?? if so i am working on coming up with something for them as well... will probably be some sort of hybrid like can be ordered as just a rear bumper or have side protection as well. it will also include all the same options i have on the 2nd gen bumper.
nice... definately looking for a design with side protection

not going to be able afford it for a while (still waiting on my front to be delivered) so take your time!!
Old 07-17-2009, 03:03 PM   #34
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
lsocoee's new bumper....

Old 07-17-2009, 03:11 PM   #35
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
woo hoo!
Old 07-17-2009, 03:43 PM   #36
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
lsocoee's new bumper....

That looks
Old 07-17-2009, 03:51 PM   #37
storktaylor is on a distinguished road

Marines:
storktaylor's Tacoma Gallery
DOG-GONE-IT!! Just when you get your list of mods put together and prioritized, something like this comes along and wrecks everything!!!

Seriously, a very cool product that probably just jumped to the top of my mod list. What would you say the hitch would be rated at if I got one just like Isocoee's?? Also what is the lead time on such a product?

Thanks
Old 07-17-2009, 04:26 PM   #38
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
i can't officially rate the hitch being as though i havn't undergone DOT testing, however i can tell you that it is plenty beefy. it is constructed out of the same material that the factory hitch or any aftermarket hitch is made of and uses all the same mounting points on the frame.

lead times vary depending on when you place your order. i build each bumper per order so obviously the more existing orders i have the longer it will take. if your interested give me a call and i can give you specific info on a time frame...

THANKS GUYS!!!
Old 07-17-2009, 05:26 PM   #39
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by storktaylor View Post
DOG-GONE-IT!! Just when you get your list of mods put together and prioritized, something like this comes along and wrecks everything!!!
Welcome to TW.,

Products Discussed in this Thread