Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

Armor Tech Offroad Product Line

Old 07-17-2009, 06:17 PM   #41
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
They are #1 quality for sure, I like the way my bumper looks.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:18 PM   #42
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
whats that non-offroading dingledouche need a plate rear bumper for?? u just make these things for any damn body, huh?
Old 07-20-2009, 05:38 AM   #45
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
yup.. sure is.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:39 AM   #47
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
is that LED lights for the plate I see up in there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
yup.. sure is.
AWESOME! I was wondering what that was. I figured it was just a reflection. Thank you!
Old 07-20-2009, 06:47 AM   #49
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
I really want the replacement bumper, subscribing

Is there anyway the replacement bumper could came without the lights in it?
Old 07-20-2009, 07:20 AM   #50
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
sure can. it starts with the base bumper with just the recessed license plate mount and light. hitch, shackle mounts, and rear lights are all options that are specified by the customer.

and na.. hasnt shipped yet. i'm currently sittings in the middle of a huge thunderstorm... hoping to get it out this afternoon. unfortunately i have to haul it to the shipping place in the back of my truck and everybody knows what happens to cardboard when it gets wet.... not good.

on a side note this weather is crazy!!! its like 60 deg here right now.. brrrr
Old 07-20-2009, 07:52 AM   #52
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Wren's Tacoma Gallery
how much are the bumpers?
Old 07-20-2009, 08:08 AM   #53
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren View Post
how much are the bumpers?
see page 1, post 1
Old 07-20-2009, 06:22 PM   #54

Wren's Tacoma Gallery
k
Old 07-24-2009, 05:50 AM   #55
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
silverseven ordered a set of jeep shackles and used them with my flip kit and said they worked great. might pm him and see what he thinks about it.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:32 AM   #56
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
yea i warranty all my stuff. if it breaks due to normal use i will repair or replace at no cost to you.

yea i had thought about doing something as far as a flip kit for 6" lift guys. i'd have to look back into it again. honestly though this kit should work just fine with a longer shackle, and according to silverseven the jeep shackle fit it just right.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:24 AM   #57
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
well as far as warranty goes. look at it this way. the material i build these out of is somewhere around twice the thickness of the stock hanger and the frame for that matter... stands to reason it would be alot stonger as well...... so as long as you dont modify them or get in a wreck i dont see any reason they should fail..
Old 07-24-2009, 09:29 AM   #58
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
no problem. no offense here i'm an easy guy to get along with.. just wanted to point that out...
Old 07-24-2009, 12:03 PM   #59
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
acouple pictures of a flush mounted factory trailer light plug.... it does require some trimming of plastic on the back side of the plug but nothing major. i trimmed mine using a box cutter.

and before anyone asks... yes the bumper is just in primer not paint.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:56 PM   #60
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
acouple pictures of a flush mounted factory trailer light plug.... it does require some trimming of plastic on the back side of the plug but nothing major. i trimmed mine using a box cutter.

and before anyone asks... yes the bumper is just in primer not paint.

well...add another option to my list...haha but my order is dependant upon either getting a better paying job here on post that i am interviewing for...or having my work counter that offer to keep me. if either happens and i am staying in fayettenam for another year or two, i'll be getting it since i wont be rushing to get the house ready to sell. i'll let u know as soon as i do