LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

Dtrujillo63's ATOR Rear Bumper!

Old 10-06-2009, 05:23 PM   #21
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
yea i thin the icon resi shocks are 10" as well.. i'm still gonna hold out to run atleast 12's on mine. just gotta find enough time to fab up some mounts for them.

anyways pictures look great!! you need to fly over and shoot some of our trail rides!!
Old 10-06-2009, 05:34 PM   #22
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
yea i thin the icon resi shocks are 10" as well.. i'm still gonna hold out to run atleast 12's on mine. just gotta find enough time to fab up some mounts for them.

anyways pictures look great!! you need to fly over and shoot some of our trail rides!!
Really we need to get you to do a road trip out here... You know, to do 'research.' Let us know when.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:36 PM   #23
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
believe me.. if i could afford it i'd be there for about two weeks of wheeling!!!!!

wanna pay me about 2 grand for shipping??
Old 10-06-2009, 05:44 PM   #24
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
believe me.. if i could afford it i'd be there for about two weeks of wheeling!!!!!

wanna pay me about 2 grand for shipping??
Between me and a couple of others, we'll cover housing! But that's a great idea! You are so nice to deliver mine directly!!
Old 10-06-2009, 05:45 PM   #25
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
unfortunately i think gas would be the biggest expense of all. anybody got a spare 8,000 gallon fuel tanker handy??

i wouldnt know what to do wheeling over there... the lack of mud would totally throw me off...
Old 10-06-2009, 05:47 PM   #26
Ban Pending

Quote:
unfortunately i think gas would be the biggest expense of all. anybody got a spare 8,000 gallon fuel tanker handy??
I'll start on looking for that!
Old 10-06-2009, 05:49 PM   #27
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
seriously though.. moab and the rubicon are both on my must do list. if i ever get to make that trip i'll definitely swing through and let ya'll show me around!
Old 10-06-2009, 05:52 PM   #28
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
very nice bumper!!
Old 10-06-2009, 10:05 PM   #29
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
Quote:
seriously though.. moab and the rubicon are both on my must do list. if i ever get to make that trip i'll definitely swing through and let ya'll show me around!
Your more then welcome to use the shots on your site if you want. Also just let you know we are planning a trip to Moab next spring! Gives you plenty of time to save, and plan it out! Hit me up if you are interested! I'd be nice to be able to travel all through the US to shoot all you guys off-roading out there! If I ever win the Lotto I'll do it! Haha
Old 10-06-2009, 10:15 PM   #30
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper looks great. And Marlon... Moab in spring? When are you guys planning? I've been itching to hit moab and spring could be a possibility for me depending on my college schedule.