Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

Dtrujillo63's ATOR Rear Bumper!

Old 10-02-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
Talking Dtrujillo63's ATOR Rear Bumper!

Since my brother never got around to doing this I figured I would do it for him...hands down a sick ass bumper!! It was a piece of cake to install between the both of us and the bumper just looks sick! The high lift points work flawless and this thing is just STRONG!!! We've slammed this thing on the rocks a few times already and it just eats up the rocks for dinner! hahaha you should have called it the rock crusher Kevin!

And don't get me started on the clearance...anyway here are some pictures of my brothers Armor Tech Bumper...

High Clearance My bro was the only one who did not scrape ass!

Worth every fucken penny $$$...if your thinking about it, stop thinking and just order one already! You will be a very satisfied customer! Kevin's quality of work is like none other and his customer skill's are awesome even when you have a random ass tech question that has nothing to do with the bumper! lol...
Old 10-02-2009, 08:19 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics as always and very nice bumper. Wish I had the money.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:28 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome!!! Good job Bro's!!!
Old 10-02-2009, 08:34 PM   #4
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Nice addition!

whats up with the front fender flares?
The got ripped off because the Long Travel kit decided to eat them up when were romping it through the whoops
Old 10-02-2009, 08:37 PM   #5
The Photo Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
ahhh natural selection

Yup pretty much...
Old 10-02-2009, 08:41 PM   #6
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine on order!
Old 10-02-2009, 08:45 PM   #7
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
wayysick! now he needs the ATOR shackle flip
Old 10-02-2009, 08:55 PM   #8
The Photo Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Got mine on order!
Your gonna love it Paul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
wayysick! now he needs the ATOR shackle flip
Well the reason he held off was because, he's debating on whether he want's to LT the rear. And if that is the case then we are talking Spring Under with some 62's and custom hangers with a bed cage for the rear shocks! but I think I might have said to much already!
Old 10-02-2009, 08:57 PM   #9
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRMarlon View Post
Your gonna love it Paul!

Well the reason he held off was because, he's debating on whether he want's to LT the rear. And if that is the case then we are talking Spring Under with some 62's and custom hangers with a bed cage for the rear shocks! but I think I might have said to much already!
Can't wait.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:02 PM   #10
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Your gonna love it Paul!

cool!
Old 10-02-2009, 09:07 PM   #11
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
looks good.i dont offroad my heap so the spare tire always peeking out at me would bother the shit out of me.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:42 PM   #12
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
looks good.i dont offroad my heap so the spare tire always peeking out at me would bother the shit out of me.
They have meds for that! And I pump my own gas.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:38 PM   #14
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post
Time for a full sized spare. That stocker looks hilarious.
X2! The bumper does look good, though.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:52 AM   #15
BeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BeachBoy's Tacoma Gallery
I removed my spare, time to find a full size one..

and also one thing that can stop someone from shackle flip is that you have to relocate your shocks inside, or make holes in your bed for the framing + extra long shocks.

I'm putting mine in sometimes, but I need to figure out the shocks before
Old 10-06-2009, 10:14 AM   #16
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for posting up the pictures!!! as always they look awesome! glad to hear he has been beating on it, although i would have expected nothing less!

as far as the shackle flips go.. you dont HAVE to relocate the shocks.. i am still running mine in the stock locations, now given the 8" travel bilsteins i have on are limiting my droop severely they do still work. the initial key to the kit was to get the hanger up out of the way of rocks which they do without any other modifications. the added droop was just a side benefit.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:50 AM   #17
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachBoy View Post
I removed my spare, time to find a full size one..

and also one thing that can stop someone from shackle flip is that you have to relocate your shocks inside, or make holes in your bed for the framing + extra long shocks.

I'm putting mine in sometimes, but I need to figure out the shocks before

I am running my 12" billys in the stock location. no problems here.

OT: whats up with those doors mate?
Old 10-06-2009, 11:25 AM   #18
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
well its a little different for you... being as though you have a 6" lift instead of 3 like most of us.

i'm almost positive i can fit a set of 10" shocks in the stock location... but since i'm pulling more travel than that i'll just wait to make some custom mounts so i can run 12 or 14" travel shocks.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:12 PM   #19
The Photo Ninja!

My brother is running 10" Fox Shox in the stock location without a hanger kit...
Old 10-06-2009, 05:16 PM   #20
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
My brother is running 10" Fox Shox in the stock location without a hanger kit...

I think a lot of guys are running 10s in back